Search results

1. E

Heater Blowing Cold Fault!

You can’t even spell ! Go do one Yourself !!
  2. E

Sorry but I thought that this Forum was for Constructive advice. Not for people trying to be Funny !!
  3. E

Great Response, Obviously from A Numpty !!
  4. E

Hi All. After the heater on my E/class 2003 W211 has just decide to blow cold constantly, I have Googled the fault, and the suggestions all point to the Duo Valve! Looks a fiddly job to replace, but the confusing thing is that several people are suggesting that if you give it a Whack, that it...
  5. E

Unexplained Battery Power Loss!

Hi, I have already posted a Thankyou Message, but it Doesn’t seem to have gone Through ! I will get the Garage, to check your suggestions when they open tomorrow, and Hopefully they will Now Find The Fault !! Meanwhile Thankyou Again!! Eddie.
  6. E

Hi, Many Thanks for your Swift Reply, The garage where the car is, is closed until Monday, but I have spoken to the Boss, and he is going to get another Technician to look at it on Monday! This problem is turning in to a real Nightmare, and taking the Joy Away from owning a Lovely Car !! Many...
  7. E

Thankyou! I will pass your Comments on to the Garage on Monday !! Does anyone know if A Mercedes Diagnostic Computer, Will detect the Fault ??
  8. E

Hello All. Unbelievably, I am still Lumbered with My Drain Problem! The car is in a garage, and after returning it to them, as still Draining, and not right, they have fitted a New Mercedes Rectifier Pack, which has reduced the drain, but it is still Draining, Below the acceptable limit. They...
  9. E

Hi. Thanks for the reply! The alternator change originally cured the problem, but unfortunately I used a Refurbed unit, of which has only lasted two years! I have now fitted a Genuine Mercedes Rectifier Pack, and, Fingers Crossed, Seems to have Cured The Problem !!
  10. E

Hi All. My Problem has Been Diagnosed as An Alternator Fault, and the suggestion is to try a New Rectifier Pack ! £60 from Mercedes, or £25 on E/Bay! Is there any difference, and what does everyone recommend ?? Thanks Eddie
  11. E

Many Thanks For Your Swift Response! I will look into this !!
  12. E

Hi All. After having this annoying problem, as we are now on Lockdown, I have found the time to put my vehicle in to a garage to have the problem diagnosed, after testing with a Clampmeter they have found that my Problem, is That the Alternator is causing the drain! This is Surprising, as having...
  13. E

Many Thanks Matt. I will get your suggestion Tested!
  14. E

No faults in that way Thankyou !
  15. E

Many Thanks Mr. Geed !!
  16. E

Hi Mr.Geed. Many thanks for your swift response! I am based in Camberley, Surrey! This is such a frustrating problem, that I would like to get sorted, and I have even thought of outing it in disappointment! Especially when I hear of other owners, getting 40 plus to the gallon !!
  17. E

Hi All. I have owned A 2003 E/class 320CDI for nearly two years, and in that time I have always had problems after the vehicle has stood for a couple of days, without use, in that the battery gets very drained and low, sometimes with not enough power to start it ! I have added a new Alternator...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom