Search results

1. Phil robinson

Bonnet cable..

Just an up date still no joy lol hopefully not going to use a option give to me by a friend...cut out hole above the lock mechanism and useing a punch hit the lock pin and get some one pushing down on the bonnet...omg...
  2. Phil robinson

Bonnet cable..

Hi and evening all..been trying all day to open my bonnet the vehicle in question is an ml320 w163..i think the cable has snapped some where after the handle to open it ...has anyone managed to get the bonnet open..some kind of black art lol your thoughts and advice is much appreciated..
  3. Phil robinson

Power streering pipes

Would they need something to work from(copy)
  4. Phil robinson

Power streering pipes

Hi and good evening hope u can help me as I am new to the Mercedes ml320 w163 I am looking for some power streering pipes for the ml found a few but was wondering if the ones off the 270 would fit the 320 ...they seem hard to find and expensive could I just fit high pressure hose with the right...
  5. Phil robinson

Bcs-esp-abs

OK chaps as promised update ordered wrong switch 4 pin orderd new switch 6 pin fitted and started up and still got the light's everything still working no problem only new light is angle sensor which came on 4 days OK thoughts plz..
  6. Phil robinson

Bcs-esp-abs

OK chaps something else that has happened yesterday the steering angle sensor came on. I stopped on a hill on a bit of mud and set off again the passenger side wheel lost traction (low speed) then the light came on... Have done the left and right turn thing with no effect going to try the MB...
  7. Phil robinson

Bcs-esp-abs

Hi thanks for finding that information I am willing to try anything lol and if thus works I will drive naked at one of the meetings lol.
  8. Phil robinson

Bcs-esp-abs

Thanks for the reply will check that out tomorrow if it comes had the steering angle sensor check and seems to be working fine but maybe change this aswell process of elimination lol
  9. Phil robinson

Bcs-esp-abs

Have ordered the switch will report back when fitted.
  10. Phil robinson

Bcs-esp-abs

Hi yes codes have been cleared and rechecked never even considered the switch!
  11. Phil robinson

Bcs-esp-abs

So as it's a cheaper part and easy to replace would it be worth it to replace as I was on the understanding it was for break light's only? This would make sense?
  12. Phil robinson

Bcs-esp-abs

Hi thanks for the reply no not replaced the switch as the break light's work fine and was told if they're working then that it was OK?
  13. Phil robinson

Bcs-esp-abs

Hello again got the dreaded light's on the dash and was wondering if anyone had managed to get this sorted and point me in the right direction? Car is a ml320 w163 02 reg had the codes read and found driver's side wheel sensor to be at fault so this was replaced and still got the light's...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom