Search results

1. JustinN

GLA45 AMG Ambient Lighting

Hi All My 2015 GLA 45 AMG has the standard interior with orange ambient lighting in door handles, seats etc. I understand that the lights are LED so in theory it should be possible to change the colour of them with coding. There are no options in the car menus currently. I've read posts...
  2. JustinN

Battery Conditioner - GLA45 AMG

Hi All I'm looking to buy a battery charger / conditioner for my 2015 GLA45 AMG to keep the battery topped up and conditioned. I'm looking at the CTEK MX5 or MX7 but I'm unsure whether the MX7 is worth the price jump from the MX5. Anyone have any experience of them? Also, I know in my car I...
  3. JustinN

Chrome Strip Removal - Mercedes GLA

Hi All I have 2 chrome strips on the rear of my GLA45 that I would like to remove to wrap or paint. See uploaded pictures. Can anyone advise how they can be removed without damage so they can be refitted after painting? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Justin
  4. JustinN

GLA45 AMG Questions - Help needed

Hi All I have a couple of questions about my 2015 Mercedes GLA45 AMG and I'm wondering if any experts out there could help me please? 1. My GLA45 is blue and I was able to get the blue paint code from the inside door panel. However, my car also has a gloss black AMG bodykit and there is no...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom