Search results

1. White Merc Estate

Low profile tyres no match for pot holes

Thanks guys, for all your answers, especially JBell. I've lost count! I think it's 2 wheels = c£1,500 and 4 tyres = c£1,300. Plus, I replaced the run flats which were on there when I bought it second-hand = £1,500, so that little lot tots up to £4,300ish. Then there's all the stress, wasted...
  2. White Merc Estate

Low profile tyres no match for pot holes

Hi there everyone! It's now got to the point where I'm seriously considering chopping in my E 220 D with 20" wheels and low profile tyres for a Volvo XC60 with 18" wheels and 'ordinary' tyres. My Mercedes is costing me a small fortune in wheels and tyres, what with all the pot holes I keep...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom