Search results

1. Tukka

W123 Key help needed!

Ok I now have the code from Mercedes! Next problem is the code begins with a U71--.Ive tried a couple of independant key cutters and they cant find a Mercedes code that begins in U,they are usually HU or Hs or similar.Is there a cross reference to this number?
  2. Tukka

W123 Key help needed!

Hi,I was up near Buxton and I am going to go back maybe tomorrow but the chabce of finding anything in grass and thistles is pretty remote.I did phone Derbys police but they said they dont take lost property in anymore and cant help! One option is to remove the door lock barrel and get a...
  3. Tukka

W123 Key help needed!

Ive lost the only key I had to my 1982 W123 300D.I was out walking in the hills and when I got back to my car realised the key was missing.I had to get a breakdown company to break into the car and recover it to my house.Its now stuck here immobile.My problem is I dont have a code number to get...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom