Search results

1. LoKiE1

Bumps and suspension

Another thing to throw in the Mix - Suspension; mines on a 2005 plate, 97700miles (I know just about run in) had her since Dec 2018, only real thing needed was a few niggles to sort and had Glow Plug Light up, I changed the five GPs myself no issues ( a 'Nipper Gland' tweeking experiance as...
  2. LoKiE1

Bumps and suspension

Ordered a pair fronts std size for my W209 CLK is 205/55/R16 91V (speed rating av gone for) Avon ZV7 £103 delivered for the pair
  3. LoKiE1

Bumps and suspension

Iv been thinking about Avon ZV7s for my W209 CLK 2.7CDI quite a while, thanks for the discussion here; seems from what Iv read Tests prior to 2019 Auto Express etc (a lot have used this same test frrom few years ago) rated them 9/10 in the ten tires tested... However the tests was in Stupid...
  4. LoKiE1

09/2002 CLK320 W209.

Lol just seen this thread so my 'Banger' 2005 W209 2.7CDI 5 cyl great on fuel and still has a bit of oomph if need it. Owned three years now, I had to change the Glowplugs when I got it, and just decided to change/replace all fluids and consumables to start a fresh. Glowplugs was no big deal...
  5. LoKiE1

Grubby CLK320 Steering wheel

Hi here this will be right up your street I believe.... My CLK same as you even same colour, I done this via a Trimmers in Germany, All in for the DTM style option I had was £220 delivered (They sent me a Refurbed wheel) I paid a deposit of 100Euro on wheel, ftd new refurbed wheel (very easy to...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom