Search results

1. M

Gearbox Issues - 7G Plus, please help

I did road test it and it was slightly better but still could have felt the gear changes between 1 -2 and 2 - 3, more noticeable in 1 - 2. Then decided to do the reset to see if actually sorts it out but unfortunately it didn't. Any idea how should I know if the torque converter is on its way...
  2. M

I've been told by other garages this sounds like a torque converter issue more than adaptions. They claim factory adaptions will be reset to learn your driving style but if it does jolt and jerk then sounds like torque converter issue. Do you think torque converter might be the fault?
  3. M

The software update has been done prior of changing the solenoids and redo the service for the gearbox. Then I've reset the gearbox and torque converter adaptions. I've done what the video shows but before resetting the adaptions and not much of a change, the jerks and jolt still there, however...
  4. M

Well I drove it already for about 1 hour and then some short journeys and it's exactly the same. I do believe I need to re-adapt the torque converter lockup but what I don't really get is the fact why when you reset the torque converter and gearbox adaptions, you need to re-learn them, why they...
  5. M

Thanks a lot for your valuable input. Well it had a software update, the latest one. As for the reteach them, is it possible without Star? This is caused by the gearbox adaptions or the torque converter lockup adaptions? Thanks a lot, really much appreciate it.
  6. M

There're no errors at all. The gearbox and engine are completely error free. There have been read multiple times and never had errors.
  7. M

Hi all, I have an ongoing issue with my gearbox (7G plus from a W212 2012) and I'm really puzzled. I hope someone can shed some light on this, would be very much appreciate it. I have an issue with my gearbox, on cold it jerks, quite badly downhill, up the hill and even road it does but not...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom