300d

1. A

Intro Thread: My Classic Mercedes in a car show

Greetings all, I normally have introduced my vehicles via text but my W123 300d was recently featured in a Classic car show on Youtube called "New vs. Old". It has a unique spec for a saloon with factory equipped self leveling suspension, aircon, sunroof and under chassis armour, and was...
  2. N

w124 Diesel Vaccum- Not turning off engine

Hi Everyone I have a 1992 300CE coupe auto converted to a 300D manual which iv recently aquired I have the common problem with the engine not turning off after the key is removed , im having to manually use the shut off valve. Does anyone have a diagram or a description of all vacuum lines in...
  3. N

mY w124 300 ce OR 300td

Hi Guys So whilst browsing through an auction i say this Mercedes 300 CE / Diesel and bought it online knowing little about the car except that i liked how it looked. So the car was delivered to me and it all dawned on me. 1: the car on DVLA database shows as a 300 CE/ Diesel.. i phoned them...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom