c200

1. P

Merc C200 late 2011 - Coolant Warning

Hi, I have been getting Coolant Top-up warning since last 2 days. Could you please advise 1. If I need to top-up my coolant. (I am attaching pics for your reference) 2. If yes then how can i check which coolant i need to buy from Halfords? Thanks in advance. Jit
  2. M

Car starts missing the acceleration for couple of minutes

Hi, Good Morning I hope everybody is very well, I have bought mercedes c200 cdi 2004 2.2 diesel two weeks ago but when i start the car in the morning, i leave the car for 10minutes to get warmed up as it's diesel & been told by somebody (never drove diesel before) After leaving the car...
  3. P

Need Advice - C200 2011 Model

I have come across two MB C200 2011 model. Both are looking good to me and would like expert opinion to decide which i should buy. I drive 62 Miles every day which is mostly moterway run. MPG is quite key to me. I have been reading Merc C class 2011 model reviews online and mostly i see...
  4. E

searching for electonic copy of user manual

I own Mercedes Benz C200 kompressor Avantgarde ,sedan,manufacturing year is 2003 . where I can download an english version of the user manual of my car ?
  5. C

C200 1997 starting issue

Hi all from NZ :-) Have a c200 97 4 cylinder - bit of an odd fault - wondered if anyone had any idea's ? Battery was flat so charged up and ran fine for 50 km stopped for 5 hours went to start and it caught but died like no fuel went to start again and nothing rested it for a while and it...
  6. S

C1142 Fault

Hi Guys, I really hope that somebody can advise me on the Error Code C1142. Lateral acceleration sensor, incorrect/no signal What does this effect in the vehicle? is it a major problem? How can I resolve this and where is the sensor located on my 2000 C200 Classic (W2020) ? any...
  7. P

Newbie W202 C200 owner - couple of intial probs!

Hi Alll Firstly hello I've recently bought a 1998 C200 Auto Esprit Estate and am generally really pleased - it's immaculate for age, no rust everything working. First car I've felt proud to own! I'm determined to do more DIY on this car but am pretty much a novice but given the age/price I...
  8. P

c200 sport gearbox??

Just bought a 1998 2 ltr c200 sport with engine code111945, acording to the Haynes book of lies, it should have auto trans number 722.4 but appears to have a 722.6. Is this because its the sport model?. anyway that helps as my car will not change up from first gear, after removing the sump and...
  9. D

C200 air flow meter problem???

Just noticed something about my w202 c200. The wire to the air mass meter was disconnected when I reconnected it the car barely ran at all no warning lights on the dash tho disconnected it runs fine again with no warning lights but is heavy on fuel. I assume theres a problem with the meter but...
  10. J

C200 Kompressor X-reg gear box noise

Hi, I have a C200 Kompressor X-reg which has a "ticking" noise coming from the gearbox. The noise has been there for a very long time now and hasn't got any worse, but is very annoying ! I am wondering if some thing has fallen into the gearbox to cause this noise? Can anyone give me any...
  11. Z

1996 c200 auto, ABS light question

My lovely C200 recently developed a permanent ABS warning light. The light came on after stopping, i.e. without moving off. It is now a permanent feature. I have checked the OVP output to the ABS control unit - 14.2v with the engine running. Am I right in thinking that because the light...
  12. D

Mercedes c200 cdi elegance se

Hello, I’m new here, I’m looking at a Mercedes tonight and just wanted some advice please First off it’s a MERCEDES C CLASS c200 CDI ELEGANCE SE on a 55 plate (01 Sep 2005) which is been sold privately from a woman living in a very nice large house. I decided to go for the C200 CDI...
  13. rx6180

Manifold to transmission fixing stud size

Hi. My car is a 2 litre 1999 C200 auto and I wondered if anyone knew the thread size of the stud and nut that is supposed to hold the exhaust manifold to a bracket mounted on the transmission. Mine is missing. I had the car up on wheel ramps last weekend and was underneath intending to...
  14. G

C200 2005 New Owner - Please help

Guys and Gals First of all, I am glad to find this forum. At least for some things for the Merc comes free of cost and the same quality... like the advice on this forum. Well... I bought a used C200 CDi 2005. I have some questions. Infact, I was so excited while buying the car that I...
  15. B

Help needed for c200 cdi problem!!!

hi guys, i have a problem with my car was wondering if anybody out there could give me a solution please. ok my car is a c200 cdi on a 05 reg. a few days back i started to have a problem with the fuses. each time i went to start the car the fuse would blow the fuse was a 15 amp after blowing 5 i...
  16. B

C200 sport misfire after snow today!

Hi all, Took the 1995 C200 sport for a drive round today, steady driving nothing stupendous. Was driving up a hill and suddenly got this misfire which is right through the rev range. Panicked thinking it was a fuel problem and went to pour some in it before it ran out. Nearest petrol station...

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom