c215

1. S

new to this forum Cl500 owner

Hello, I have been coming to this and other Mercedes forums for about a year now ever since I bought my w215 Cl500 or c215 depending on who you ask. I have benefited so much from them it's now time for me to join in and help. I also am starting to bring the car back to tip top as I bought...
  2. S

new to this forum Cl500 owner

hey everyone I have been using this forum and others to guide me through Cl500 ownership since I bought the car a year ago. now that I have had some time to learn I want to give back to the community that has helped me and after a year of owning this car I have learned some parts are hard to...
  3. mugwump00

C215 - dead battery, physical keys won't unlock door!!!

Hello all, just got back from a 3 week trip. Go to garage to bring life back to CL. No go with remote locking, battery must be dead. Easy enough to deal with with the CTEK I guess, but uhoh!!, the 2 physical keys I have (the silver parts) won't open the drivers door...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom