c250

1. 20220218_200512.jpg

20220218_200512.jpg

These are just some pics of before and after tint after first paint correction and deleting chrome
  2. C

2011 C250cdi inconsistent boost

Hello all i hope someone could point me in the right direction. I recently took ownership of a 2011 W204 C250 cdi blueefficiency and i do love it! Great mpg's however there is something that bothers me. The boost is inconsistent in my view, sometimes you will floor it and the car will throw...
  3. R

Refilling coolant?

2012 om651 c250 Ive changed the coolant thermostat housing cos it was leaking and obviously I lost coolant, my question is when I refill it is there a procedure as I've read that the housing opens up at a temperature. Cos as I've refitted it the coolant level hasnt dropped even with the engine...
  4. D

Places to go for Remaps!

Hi, I have a 2012 C250, looking to get a stage 1 remap. I've noticed a few places be mentioned such as GAD, MLS, Big Fish Tuning... I live up near Newcastle Upon Tyne, (North East Region) Just wanting to know where people think is the best place to take my car... I was thinking of going to...
  5. Dan Tanna

Servicing - Garage Recommendation needed in Hampshire PO Area

I have a B Service due on my C Class Coupe 250 AMG Line Premium Plus (2016) and the main dealers in Portsmouth and Chichester want well over £500 to do it. Can anyone recommend a good garage around the Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Horndean, Petersfield, Chichester and surrounding areas who I can...
  6. R

Esp warning sign and abs light come on the display

Hi - I have a 2011 C250 and have a strange intermittent fault. Basically the car will be driving all fine and then sometimes the ABS/ESP Lights will come on and the cruise control/speedtronic/limiter will not function. The run flat indicator also turns off. Once you turn the engine off and...
  7. B

Air leak engine light - but there is no leak!

Hello all, I have a 2013 c250 with 45000 miles. There is an unusual problem with an engine light. Step by step below 1. Air leak engine light 2. Brought to MB garage and there was a slit in the turbo pipe, fixed 3. 1 hour after the light came back 4. Back to MB and carried out further testing...
  8. G

2016 c250d Intermittent scraping noise coming from engine?

I recently bought a 2016 c250d coupe. When the car is idle there is a light scraping noise coming from the engine. As soon as the car is above idle the noise stops. The noise is also intermittent so for example when I got home and parked on the drive there was no noise? I also left my car for 5...
  9. M

error code p000277

I have an error code on my c250 cgi 1.8t, it is a p000277 'the commanded position cannot be reached' has a malfunction. the engine cut out twice in two different occasions, but the second time caused a management light.
  10. E

2016 C250 AMG Line Coupe Owner

Hi just picked one of these up yesterday - My second MB (first was a 2012 C220 AMG Saloon). Went for the Coupe as my eldest now at Uni so can think about getting something a little less functional :) Loving the extra power -Anyone recommend settings for the dynamic set up - running 19" wheels...
  11. S

C250 Vs C300 MPG

Hi everyone, I'm new here, so please go easy on me haha. I'm looking into purchasing a 2016 Mercedes C Class Coupe. Obviously what Mercedes tell you about MPG is normally far off real world performance. Does anyone own a C250 or C300 and could tell me what MPG you get please? Ideally i would...
  12. A

first merc and ready to make mine

hi I've just bought a 2012 c250 Manuel yes I know but I like manuals :). The beautiful CAR Comes with so much stuff and is not slow. Although my last car was a Astra VXR so feels a lot different. I've already started making it mine by subtle changes wanted to know if any one has a remap as I...
  13. I

Just bought my first Mercedes

Hello all, I am the proud owner of a 62 plate c250 cdi coupe. I've had it for about 8 hours and I have to say I am loving it! Here are my early observations: 1. It's so good looking, inside and out. 2. Goes very well (I only had a 1.4ltr Seat Ibiza before). 3. Playing with the...
  14. I

C250 cdi advice

Hello newbie here! I'm going to be joining the ranks of Mercedes ownership in the very near future, I'm looking at a 3 or 4 year old c250 cdi coupe but do have a couple questions I was hoping you could help with: 1. Is there anything I should be looking out for before buying? 2. How...
  15. P

New C250 with extras or keep my existing car

Hi, I currently have the 2013 C CLASS DIESEL SALOON C220 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Executive SE 4dr my current car has 37.000 Miles. This was part of a lease and the lease period is over on the 20th of December this year. I have been give an offer of £11.500 if I wanted to buy my existing car...
  16. L

Mercedes c220/c250

Hi, I am thinking of purchasing either of these models. What are timing belt/cambelt intervals on these models?
  17. B

"Bigfoot" or foot rest is too small

I wonder if it's me or anybody else felt the same :confused:. I recently drove new C250 AMG Saloon and somehow could never fully fit my left foot into the footrest area. My foot is big but not ginormous ;) (Size 10.5 UK). I remember driving C180 SE Estate in Germany earlier this year and...
  18. C

Selling my C250 any idea of price and best place to advertise?

hi all, I am looking at selling my c250 cdi AMG sports plus coupe due to a change in job and was just wondering what a good price for this would be? Is on a 62 plate and has done 31400 miles. Any info would be great. Thanks, Chris
  19. G

C250 CDI GAD Remap (Results)

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Gary and Anthony from GAD Tuning. They kindly drove 3.5h all the way down to Sunny Wiltshire to map my car. After 5 mins of talking to the guys about the map etc I was really impressed with their technical knowledge and pleased that they were happy to...
  20. G

C250 CDI Quad Exhaust by CKS Performance

Evening all, Just thought I would share my experience/results from todays (very rainy) trip to CKS Performance in Watford. I have previously ordered the boot spoiler they offer and thought I would give them a go. I had the C63 Quad Exhaust and Diffuser Package fitted, took about 4 hours to...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom