cdi 220

1. A

Mercedes w203 2001 Undervoltage Consumer Defective

Greetings, First, I apologize if any similar thread already exists. I have a Mercedes-Benz model W203 Year: 2001. Diesel, Automatic. CDI 220. 2.2 Lately, I'm receiving a message about Undervoltage Consumer Defective, after 2-3 minutes, when I start the vehicle in the morning. It is not a red...
  2. Fawazmavoor

Engine oil suggestion

Hi, I am new to this site and I’m a first time Mercedes owner. Which engine oil should I use for my "C220 SE ED 125 CDI BLUEEF-CY" 2011 model. I have only zero knowledge about the cars, especially about mercedes. But I love it. So please help me by suggesting the authorised one. Thank you all
  3. G

icarsoft DPF regeneration issue

Hi All, I have a 220CDI 2010 manual. I've had a DPF sensor issue. Fault code P245400 The input differential pressure sensor 1 has short circuit. I replaced the sensor. Checked everything else and no issues. I've tried to do a regeneration with a icarsoft mb v 2.0 but it will not do it saying...
  4. M

1st time Mercedes owner (+ USB question)

Hi, I am new to this site and I’m a first time Mercedes owner. Yesterday I was bequeathed a 2007 C220 CDI De Elegance Estate. Low mileage and immaculate. After just one day I love how comfortable and cruisey it is. I can only imagine how nice the newer models are. I have put my dash cam in...
  5. M

2007 C220 CDI iPod connector

Hi, today I have just been bequeathed a low mileage immaculate 2007 C220 CDI (a W203 I think). It has the iPod connector in the glove box. I want to get an aftermarket DAB/Bluetooth radio unit so I can listen to DAB stations as well as play music and receive phone calls from my iPhone via...
  6. B

Egr valve location clk 220cdi 2006 coupe? I think it needs cleaning

i recently bought the above car, an automatic, which is pretty good but has a problem between cold starting and reaching operating temperature, when it behaves correctly. Initially, it had a very bad kick when starting off from eg a roundabout, when it hesitated before changing up to second...
  7. mshah70

W211 low fuel pressure under hard acceleration star code 22e7

Hello Owner of merc w211 e220 Cdi 2007 226k I am having low fuel pressure issues. Star diagnostic code 22e7 Check high pressure control ‘rail pressure too low’ When i open up the throttle (hard acceleration) going up a hill or on motorway, the engine light comes on and car goes into limp...
  8. mshah70

W211 low fuel pressure under hard acceleration star code 22e7

Hello Owner of merc w211 e220 Cdi 2007 226k I am having low fuel pressure issues. Star diagnostic code 22e7 Check high pressure control ‘rail pressure too low’ When i open up the throttle (hard acceleration) going up a hill or on motorway, the engine light comes on and car goes into limp...
  9. J

First W202 C220 CDI in the UK

Hi, I am new to this forum. I am the current owner of a W202 C220 CDI. I purchased the car new in 1998-1999 on a T reg plate. Over the years I have been stopped by 2 motorists and was informed the car was one of the first CDI's in the Uk and perhaps in Europe. Can someone on the forum please...
  10. A

Mercedes W203 C220 CDI - Vacuum/Servo pipe- Limp mode

Hi Guys, I'm having issues with my car Mercedes Benz w203 C22O CDI. It loses power as soon as the gear shifts up to 3rd,It feels like the turbo doesn't kick anymore and sometimes i have issues with the brakes as well. When I opened the bonnet there were two lose pipes. I successfully put black...
  11. N

CLC Drivers seat not folding forward.

The drivers seat to my CLC has got progressively worse in terms of folding forward to access rear seats. I have removed the cover on the rear and the two steel cables do not appear to be broken since I can feel tension when lifting release button on top of seat. I have attached photos since...
  12. D

My new CL203 goes in limp mode and has errors

Hi there, This is my first post here so be gentle :) I have recently purchased a CL203 (c class coupe 2007 220cdi) and it goes into limp mode occasionaly, more noticably when i go into reverse rather than drive from cold start (work car park). I have had codes read from a friend with a...
  13. Z

W210 CDI 220 won't start after manifold clean

I have had a limp mode problem with my recently purchased car. Searching the forum I saw it is a common problem, and is often related to EGR valve. I took it off to clean it, and saw the manifold is packed with black gunk. So I decided to clean it as well. During the disassembly I took off the...
  14. S

2000 V W202 220CDI Squealing on Idle

When My Car is Idling it has started to give out a loud squeal:confused: that sounds like a mass of Crickets, it disappears as soon as Revs exceed 1,000RPM it sounds like it's coming from A/C Compressor, Aux Belt was changed last Year, Car has done 130K

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom