clk 240

1. cosmictom

CLK 240 Aftermarket Air Filter

Hi all! My very first post here, somewhat belated in joining (I have had my CLK now since January 21) I AM LOVING IT! (I need some not-so-bad rust removing from my rear arches, new fog lights as the old wiring loom was severed in a collision, a new clock spring & for some reason my rear...
  2. G

Audio 10 CD/Tape question

Hi, I have just bought my first Mercedes (CLK240 52plate). It has a tape Audio10 headunit. I was going to replace this with an Audio10 CD headunit but I am unsure if this will still allow me to control the 6CD changer? Is the Audio10 CD the only one I can use for my model? thanking you in...
  3. J

Faulty Latch on Glove box - Help!!

I have seen quite a few references to this problem, although I have yet to see anyone post a solution to this. Can anyone please point me in the right direction? In short I have a CLK 240 (W209) the latch on the glove box does not catch anymore. So am stuck with the problem of an open...
  4. J

SeekinAdvice for Faulty Glove box. CLK 240 (w209)

I have seen quite a few references to this problem, although I have yet to see anyone post a solution to this. Can anyone please point me in the right direction In short I have a CLK 240 (W209) the latch on the glove box does not catch anymore. So am stuck with the problem of an open...
  5. B

Swap Azure Blue CLK 240 for ???

Dear All, I have a CLK 240 Avant, 2002, in Azure blue. I purchased the car in Jan 2011 and have had a great time driving it. Current mileage is 81000. I am looking to swap the CLK for a different colour. The car is in excellent condition and has been well looked after. Feel free to contact...
  6. B

Connect iphone to CLK 240

Dear All, I have a CLK 240 which does not include blue tooth option. Whats the most cost effective way of connecting my iphone to the cars audio system? Cheers, BQ
  7. S

CLK 240 Soft Top Rattle

Hi all First Post here, so be gentle! I have a CLK 240 Avantgarde Cabriolet 2004 model, which I love with passion. However, I do have a small irritation which is often when I drive over one of the many potholes in the road, or a sleeping policeman there is quite a mechanical bang which I...
  8. A

CLK boot Brake Light Lens

I had not had the best morning so far! My Shoe lace snapped when tying my shoes this morning and then I closed the boot of my 2004 240 CLK and the boot / brake light lens fell off. It had been cracked for a long time, but had sat there happily. Given the wet weather, I need to replace asap...
  9. appledore

CLK 240 Auto W209

Hi All, I have a strange humming/vibration noise coming from rear of car, this only happens after driving about 3 miles and then this noise comes on for about 5 seconds and goes off. If i take foot of accelorator the noise stops instantley. I've notice that the car can be a bit jumpy when...
Top Bottom