clk320 cabriolet

1. WoodyBristol

Air Conditioning help, CLK 320 Cabriolet, A209, 2005

Hello I would appreciate your expert help and advice Two weeks ago I purchased CLK 320 / A209, 2005 Facelift The air conditioning wasn't brilliant so I booked in to KwikFit for a re-gas. I was told that the gas was very low and loads was put in, if it doesn't do the job, come back and we'll...
  2. WoodyBristol

Hello from a new CLK320 Cabriolet owner

Hello everyone This week I bought a Mercedes CLK320 Cabriolet , what a beast. I look forward to sharing my experiences and seeking your tips and advice. Beep Beep!!
  3. W

Remove COMAND Unit from CLK320 Cabriolet W208

I've looked through the forums and although come across similar posts have been unable to find one that works for my vehicle - a Mercedes CLK W208 Cabriolet Avantgarde 2002. I am trying to remove the COMAND unit with the intention of replacing with a Pioneer unit. I had left the car with my...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom