e320

1. H

Looking to buy S211 Estate, E280 or upwards, Full Beige Interior

Hi I rencently sold my s211 e200 estate and want to replace it with one with a bigger engine and full beige interior. E280 or upwards, ideally E320, petrol or diesel is fine, but I am quite insistent on a full beige leather interior, not black or grey. If anyone has one they might want to...
  2. S

E320 Cdi Avantgarde 2006 Airmatic Relay location

Hi all, I am having a huge struggle locating the Airmatic Relay on my E320 Cdi. Hours trawling relay maps and relay info/videos leads me to a discrepancy in what my actual fuse box shows. In short: My rear suspension has dropped. I have ascertained that no power is getting to the compressor...
  3. G

S210 E320 CDI NO CRANK

Hello. I apologize for my bad english, but I hope I can explain the problem. I own an e320 CDI manufactured in 2000. My car has been having some problems lately. When I want to start my car, the glow plugs don't come on. the spark plug lights do not come on at all and the engine temperature...
  4. M

W210 E240 1999

hi Mercs, this is karim / i have w210 E240 with gearbox # 609 but after searching and trying 7 gearboxes . i decided to change the gearbox that was for E320 with another number. did anyone tried so? another issue. the E320 gearbox comes with 1 electronic plug. and my gearbox is with 2 plugs. how...
  5. A

W211 E320 Which one to buy?

Hello! I'm interested in buying W211 with atleast 3.0 diesel engine. I want something powerful, but at the same time reliable. What are the common problems to check out when buying used merc? I've found one that I like but it got 400k km on it (248,5k miles). It's om648 150kw I6 diesel. Is that...
  6. P

E320 CDI alternator replacement

It's on a 2004 straight 6..... Is it best coming out from underneath or from up top. If from the top, does the fan assembly need to come out? Thanks
  7. PaulG

E-Class E320 3.2 - advice and opinions welcomed

Hi I'm going to have a look at a 2003 E-Class E320 Elegance (petrol) for sale this weekend. I was wondering if any owners have advice on what to look out for as I am new to Mercedes. Much appreciated.
  8. T

Crank, no start. Not getting enough fuel

Hi, I just completed a head gasket replacement on my 1994 e320 m104. Put everything back together and it wouldn't start. I have narrowed it down to lack of fuel. If i cover the air intake in front of the MAF sensor, it turns over and tries to start but fails, or starts but immediately stalls...
  9. S

E320 v6 one air intake capped off!?

Hi, I have a e320 v6 (2006) , there are two air boxes/filters, if I'm looking at the engine and follow the pipes back to the front of the car the; 1. The pipe from the left air filter connects to plastic housing to the left of the rad, which let's air in as expected. 2. The pipe running from...
  10. C

New MB owner

Hello, I got my first Mercedes a few weeks ago, a 2007 E320 Bluetec, so I figured I would join to help with troubleshooting and gain some knowledge about my car.
  11. H

W124 Sportline convertible - hello

Hello all, I have joined the forum as I have a 1994 E320 convertible that, after a bit of thinking, have decided to keep. London is, as you know, introducing an emmissions zone in which my car will no longer be driveable withut paying - but as it is a sunny day car, and no-one likes driving...
  12. P

w211 Engine mounts

My 2004 E320 CDI has a vibration at 1500 to 2000 rpm under gentle acceleration. It's done 160k so I suspect engine mounts need replacement. I'm not planning on buying from main dealer, but see several different manufacturers available; Femi, Lemforder, Vaico etc. Also, some seem to specify left...
  13. S

W211 2006 e320 resetting brakes - no gap between front pads and discs

Hi, I have recently replaced all the brakes disc and pads and front wheel bearings, but after reactivating the SBC (used iCarSoft - confirmed all pressure sensors were reading around 70bar), I found that on driving the car a few meters it became obvious that the front pads were stuck on the...
  14. Smaltze

Swapping parts between Vito w638 and E320 w210 cdi

Hi I have recently bought a vito 112 cdi 2002. I am also breaking my beloved E320 2001. The van is great, but the interior is pretty tragic. Sofar I have taken the e320 passenger seat and mounted it as the van drivers seat which has worked great. Id love to do more swaps as the e320 interior...
  15. Fiona/Trevor

Towing a caravan with an E320 CDi auto saloon- anyone done it?

Hi folks We have the 2005 E320 CDi Avantgarde saloon, yes it's very powerful but not apparently heavy enough to tow the caravan we want, so we are looking at getting a smaller 'van.... I wonder how many people on here tow a caravan with this car, and how it manages, and if you've needed to fit...
  16. Smaltze

w210 e320 atf fluid confusing level

Ive been trying to work out my atf level. i bought an ebay dipstick but its not got set level marks on it. pic is attached. The numbers on it are every 5mm, starting from 1 which is at 10mm. I measured it cold and it was at the red line. I just measured it today after driving 200 miles and...
  17. L

Finally Signed Up

Greetings all. I have been a Mercedes owner for quite a number of years. I have enjoyed a '79 SL450 in yellow (just to stand out) 3 c class's the in 2003 went to a 320 e class in Cubanite silver, 2006 Iridium Silver SL350, 2007 a full house e 320 in Obsidian Black (what a car) and still on an...
  18. Smaltze

What shall I do about my w210 rear suspension

I've been running H&R springs all round on my w210 e320 for a couple of years now, they were fine and the car was comfy at first but it's not good now. It feels like I have about an inch of travel and no shock absorbtion atall. It's back breaking to say the least. I guess i have gotten used to...
  19. B

E320 Coupe Auto

Hey there I'm new to all of this stuff so sorry if something similar has been posted. I recently came into ownership of an E320 convertible and have been told it is quite rare. It has sportline badges but there is nothing to suggest this through the paperwork. I have been told it is quite rare...
  20. C

E320 limp home mode

Well gents, the 211 has thrown a wobbler. What I thought was a transmission problem looks to be something else. Connected the i980 up tonight and got 10 engine related DTCs. None of these are in the scanner's database so your help would be greatly appreciated in trying to pin down the problem...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom