e350 cdi coupe

1. Callum2189

Possible blown turbo

Hi there. I was traveling on the motorway when my e350 cdi 231bhp lost power. When I pulled over it appeared when I revved the power was still low and white smoke was starting to appear. I have got it recovered and home but I'm wondering if it could be turbo or injectors? And also would the...
  2. L

2009 E350 cdi

Hi all have a 2009 E350 and when im at 40mph+ and have cruise on or lift off throttle slightly or completely i get a rattle noise very hard to describe the noise if honest sounds like something metal in my opion and sounds as if coming from engine bay aswell. Wondering if anyone has had similar...
  3. Sykosyksi

E350 CDI Coupe

Just purchased my first merc. What a lovely car. Diamond white v6 diesel coupe with almost every option possible. I love it. Can any owners on here please tell me if they have done anything to modify your cars or is there any essential maintenance items that must be done? Just had the gearbox...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom