#om646.963

1. NBurns

Priming a newly fitted turbocharger in an OM646.963 Engine

How does one 'Prime' a newly fitted turbocharger without the injectors fitted and therefore how does one 'Stop' the fuel system from attempting to get fuel to the injection system? Suffice to say I have already used a syringe to squirt fresh clean oil into the top of the turbo and also squirted...
  2. NBurns

Are my injector holes clean enough or not?

After having removed all 4 of my Injectors from my '55 plate C220 CDI Classic SE estate following a seal and injector bolt/holder failure (Black death situation), I am now almost ready to re install the injectors. However I have been advised that I need to re-seat all my injector holes before re...
  3. NBurns

Torque settings for the S203 OM646.963 Engine exhaust manifold

Torque settings for the S203 OM646.963 Engine exhaust manifold Just rebuilding my Mercedes now after having to replace the turbocharger (major failure!!). Oil and carbon deposits everywhere plus an injector seal and holder failure. i.e. After removing the injector finally and retrieving the...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom