w169

1. W

W169 rear brakes

Do you remove the whole caliper to replace the rear pads on A Class? ie Is it the two large nuts which hold it to the backplate? A150 W169 2006 Thanks for looking.
  2. W

Thermostat W169

Has anyone changed a thermostat and/or Temperature on A Class A150 W169 2005 on series and can advise on the job DIY please? Have noticed that the tepmerature is not always going as high as it used to to what used to be a standard reading after a short distance, wonder if the stat is sometimes...
  3. D

Telephone W169

Can anyone help please? I've recently bought a 2006 A180 (W169) It's a Classic SE and I'm wondering if it's possible to hook up my mobile to use the car controls. The handbook talks about looking in the armrest and installing a cradle or other device - trouble is this model doesn't have a...
  4. M

W169 A-Class subframe

Hello, I’m only new on here after running into some trouble with the Misses A Class. During the snow and ice it has take a hard hit to the n/s/f wheel. Resulting in the sub frame bending and the car being unable to move. I’ve been looking around and can only fine sub frames for the W168. The...
  5. S

A170 W169 3 door rear speaker removal?

Anyone know if these just pop out or does the whole panel have to come off? I have levered them a bit, and they move but are very tight, and I am worried I will break them. If they do pop out, do I lever under the chrome ring, or the internal circular section?
  6. P

Buying new A-class W169 with £7000 budget

Hi there, and thank you for a very nice forum. I'm looking to buy a new A-Class. This will be my first car and I'm pretty excited about it. I have around £7K to spend, and would appreciate some advice. It seems my options are to go with a 2005 low mileage Classic or a higher mileage...
Top Bottom