w203

1. P

Poor Radio Reception

Hi all, I have just joined with a CLC 220 CDI (2008) - great car. I have the Audio 20 with poor radio reception - can only get some strong stations by manually searching and reception comes and goes as driving along. I have read some posts and checked fuse 8 in the rear SAM unit which is...
  2. C

Audio 10 BE 6019 replacement

Year: 2001 Model: C220 CDI Type: W203 Hey guys. I have a Type: Audio 10 Model: BE 6019 MB Part#: A 203 820 16 86 [07] Today whilst cleaning the car.. i got carried away and pulled out the centre console because i wanted to see if i could add an aux in for a 3.5 mm jack. Before...
  3. A

C180 W203 Steering angle sensor

Good day , I've been recently getting ESP and Speedtronic error messages on the dash of my 2006 C180 K W203.046 , saying that ESP and Speedtronic not available. Hooked the car up for diagnosis and codes were C1172 (Steering angle sensor internal fault) , and C1707 (Check BAS/ESP module) -...
  4. renrutp76

C270CDI serpentine belt part number

Hi, today on my way home from work, I noticed a ticking noise under acceleration. When I pulled over and checked under the bonnet I found the serpentine belt had started to come apart. A couple of months ago, I bought a replacement belt from my local dealer, and gave it to my local garage to...
  5. H

W203 facelift light sensor/srs problem

Hi everyone! First time poster, long time reader (a few months) here. I finally picked up my 2005 220cdi estate a few weeks ago and otherthan the following issues have been extremely pleased with the car… On a few of the colder mornings (I live in Finland) I've noticed the light sensor...
  6. A

Modifications on W203 2006 non-folding wing mirrors to folding wing mirrors

I want to improve my car by make mod on non-folding wing mirror by changing it with folding mirror. How could I do this (DIY) and what parts will be needed? I read lots of articles but I couldnt find something that I need. My car is C180 Komp. Elegance W203 2006 Saloon 4D. My wing mirrors are...
  7. renrutp76

W203 C270cdi noise after turning off ignition

for a couple of months, my C270CDI made a loud noise after turning off the ignition. The noise is difficult to describe, the only thing I can say is that it lasted for a couple of seconds, and got gradually quieter. Now the noise is barely noticeable, but I have traced it to a small filter at...
  8. J

W203 (pre-facelift) - Audio 10 - Adding Phone Feature and Aux Input help

Hi, I have just bought 2002 C200 kompressor. It has the Audio 10 head unit, but I don't really use CD's anymore. So I was looking at upgrading somehow... The 2 main features that I would like to add are: Aux input - This is the most important. Phone feature - if it works out too...
  9. F

It is official, I screwed my c270cdi gearbox - HELP

Hi everyone. Well, it is true... I just screwed the gearbox and I need help: The case: my gearbox, after get in the right temperature, was getting in limb/safe mode when you press the gas hard... Sometimes even slipping to neutral. So I checked in a mb scanner and it was a sensor in sensor...
  10. D

w203 C-Class 200 Komp - Power Loss & Speedtronic Visit Workshop

Please can anyone help with this problem... I've spent just under £600 at the Garage on mainly "trial and error" and I’m no closer to fixing this… The Star machine at Merc brought up nothing… so I’ve just been passed from pillar to post Over a year ago, I noticed that on occasion there was...
  11. S

Newbie thinking about a W203...

So it is time to replace my current car. And after comparing A4, 3-series and W203 it seems the MB W203 is the best value for money. There seems to be loads on Autotrader, and prefer a facelift model, although I can't argue with the prices of the pre-facelift models. Here is my question...
  12. M

W203 BOOT FLOOR FIX

hi there my coupe needs its boot floor replacing after an accident. i have struggled to source a replacement, i was wondering if anyone knew if this could be fixed??/ hheeeeelllpppp :(
  13. C

C220 CDI W203 Engine oil

Make: merc Model: C220 CDI Transmission: Auto Year: 2001 Hey guys, do you know what engine oil a C220 Cdi W203 takes? Also, can you check the oil level when the car is hot (as in been used). Thanks
  14. M

W203 Central Locking Weirdness & Smart keys

Hi! :) I'm new to this forum. I'll probably be here quite a lot now that my CD220 is around 8 years old and I'm not getting any richer lol. I've got a strange problem with one of my smart keys and was wondering if someone here has experienced this issue, or who knows of it, and perhaps...
  15. M

Replace Audio 10 by Pioneer DEH 6400BT problems

Good day, I have a Mercedes w203 from 2001 with standard audio 10 installed. I recently bought a Pioneer DEH 6400BT to replace the old audio 10. The wiring is without the fiber optics, so still with the wiring of the speakers. I tried to get the connectors in and they fit. But the connection...
  16. D

Parking brake w203 c220 cdi

Hi I have a c220cdi auto and when I apply the parking break then go to release it doesn't come all the way up so I have to pull out the release while lifting the peddal. Does anyone know if this is a easy fix or garage job? Also would the car pass a mot with this? Cheers
  17. C

Removing the W203 Wing Mirror Casing

Removing the W203 Wing Mirror Casing Make: Mercedes Model: C220 CDi Body Type: W203 Transmission: Automatic 1. Push the mirror towards the back of the car firmly. It feels like it shouldn’t be pushed but it does. 2. Try to push as far as you can, I used my body weight to hold it back as it...
  18. C

Removing a W203 Mirror and Light Switch Console

Make: Mercedes Model: C220 CDi Body Type: W203 Transmission: Automatic Part Number: Unknown The mirror, headlamp, fog lamp and headlamp level control switches are on the right of the dash board. This image shows the two independent modules this console is made up of. 1. Pull off the fuse box...
  19. G

Radiator fan 203 500 0193, 203 500 0293, DIFFERENCE?

Hey Guys Wonder if you could help me I need a new radiator fan and the model number I need is Radiator fan 203 500 0193, but I found 203 500 0293,. Will this work they look the same... Let me know guys Any help would be great
  20. C

W203 C220 CDI 2001 with slight squeak on steering

Hey Guys. I have a W203 C220 CDI 2001 Auto. Over the past few weeks i have noticed a slight squeak when turning the steering wheel. I did check what i think is the power steering fluid after removing the engine cover. (See attached). Is this low? Could it be something else?
Top Bottom