w210

1. Smaltze

Recently Remapped my W210 E320 + how to.

Hello all, just thought i would post to recommend a company i used for my remap! I have a W210 E320 2002 CDI. I used a KWP2000+ Reader and software, and had my file remapped by www.mychiptuningfiles.com. It was extremely easy and hassle free, my car is a rocket ship now, would highly...
  2. Smaltze

W210 E320 Abs Esp Bas confusing problem

Hi all, i know this is a common problem but mine seems odd and unique. When driving after about 5 minutes normally, can take alot longer, all 3 of the warnings come on. Abs, Esp and Bas. They seem to come on when traveling at a constant speed i think, not atall when touching the brake. I can...
  3. Smaltze

W210 Decat with straightpipe inside experiment

W/S210 E320 2002 I deleted my primary cat a week or two ago inspired by Alexanderfoti's guide, i could definitely feel the effects. Unfortunately i could also feel the negative effects in that i had a noticeable reduction in low end torque and throttle response. It was barely any but enough...
  4. Smaltze

S210 e230 exhaust size

I know its my first post, but im not a total newbie! work with me here. Planning to put a straight pipe on my S210 e320 2002, attached to the single pipe cutting it just before the backbox, anyway measuring that pipe (which goes from the 2nd cats all the way to the backbox) its outside...
  5. A

S210 interior bulb replacement

Took the plunge back into Mercedes ownership a few months ago (just can't keep away..) and am gradually working through the fixes on a 2002 S210 Avantgarde estate (well Alex Crow is mostly). One little problem that should be simple enough for me to fix is the light fitting underneath the...
  6. 1

Potentially breaking a S210 E55

Hi all, Just been offered a E55 wagon but the body is too rusty for me. Engine and gearbox are fine (done 202k) and can be heard running. Interior is fine as far as i'm aware. Oh, it has also had a LPG Conversion. I will hopefully know a bit more this weekend. If there are enough folks on...
  7. A

2002 W210 E320 CDI smoke problem

Hello everyone - newbie here so please be gentle... Have found a nice rust-free W210 with my engine of choice - the 3.2 straight six - and all is lovely. I went for condition over mileage so we're in the 150k club. 7 seater to fit all the kids in. Nice. However... sometimes it runs...
  8. W

Loud ticking under partial load. w210 320 cdi inc VIDEO

Hi folks. I've been lurking on this forum many times and now I find myself needing a bit of help. I love Mercedes and especially the w210 of which I own two. A 2000 and a 2001. My problem is with my 2001 E320 Cdi. I noticed today that it seems to have this ticking sound, I have never...
  9. A

PSE Vacuum Pump Half working

Hi, i have W210 1997 E230 Avangarde, after a hard work, i succeeded to rebuilt the motor of PSE pump, and on testing, doors opened in a good way and i heard the motor working, but when click the key to close nothing happened and i can't hear anything from the motor. so from where should i start ??
  10. M

lpg conversion for E300 td

hi has anybody tried an lpg conversion for a w210 e300 td, in theory more power better economy and cleaner emissions. but what will it be like on the road???:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  11. B

S210 E320CDi Injector leak / spitting?

Hi I am a newbie, so not sure as to the format of these forums. I have a s210 which looks like it has an injector (s) problem. It's noisy and seems to be spitting. http://youtu.be/kXcIqlrTRbk Any advice or ideas?
  12. A

(1997,E230,m111.970 )Engine shuts off when pressing gas pedal from idle state

Hi all, I have a problem on my car, all is normal until i put D and when pressing gas pedal the engine shuts off, noting that not always happening, it's random. at many times, when pressing gas pedal, the RPM goes down for a while and then to normal and the engine dosent shuts off. another...
  13. M

E55 w210 Radiator

Can anybody help? I need to replace the main radiator in my E55 (W210) which burst last night. Any help would be appreciated! Kind Regards Mustard
  14. H

Another n00b

Hi I'm new here Not new to Mercedes had... let me see... Five? '78 230CE '88 200T '93 E220 T model '99 E320 T model And now an E55 Estate in black with all black interior Always done my own work and had great experiences with all the cars which ran to crazy mileages and all the...
  15. B

Sourcing Centre Silencer for 1997 W210 E320 V6...?

Hello forum. Quick question: I have a 1997 W210 E320 V6 saloon. The centre silencer noisy & my mechanic (Alex Crow in Stowmarket - widely recommended on here) ordered a replacement for me. However, when the new silencer arrived, it couldn't be used. It only has one "out" pipe, whereas the...
  16. A

High PS fluid Leakage

Hi, I have w210 1997 E230, the PS rack leaks in a horrible way (i add 1 L per 5 days), someone tell me to change the rack, but when the fluid level is ok, the rack works great. my question is, i can't change the rack now, so if i change the seals, it does solve the problem periodically. in...
  17. R

98 E300 TurboDiesel W210 - Headlamp Lens Replacement

Hello All I've got spidery headlamp lenses, the mechanic said. They really reduce brightness, so I'm going to replace them - or is there a way to cure this effect on the ones I've got? Are they easy to get out? Will I be able to replace only the lens or will it be the whole unit...
  18. R

Suspensionproblems

On my 420 the adaptive suspension has got stuck in the "Sport" position - , with 18" Wheels this causes very little suspension travel - , causing rubbing on the inner fenders - ! Have tried to read the codes, but get no fault on suspension? Some has suggested the rear selflevelingvalve as a...
  19. B

W210 E320 V6 Petrol 1997 - Electrical Trouble?

Hello forum. So...I own a W210 E320 V6 saloon - R Reg (1997) Auto. Last night, totally out of the blue, the engine wouldn't start. Starter motor turned, but not fast enough or for long enough to get the engine to fire up. No obvious reason for battery to be flat - not the middle of...
  20. B

Independent Garage - Cambridge?

Hello forum, I've just moved to Cambridge. I own a 97 W210 E320 & it's due a service + a few other little niggles which I'm hoping to get fixed. Can anyone recommend a good, reliable garage in/around Cambridge & that knows its way around a W210 please? Thanks! Alan.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom