04 e200

Willie

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I have two questions on my 04 E200.
1) Can I close my windows / sunroof with my remote control ( can't do at the moment).
2) How can I reset the D service to a later date.
I haven't been using the car much over the last few months so hardly any milage done since last service.
Thanks for any help on above.

Mr Filipov

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 BMW 535d Gran Turismo
Hello. So here it goes.

1 - If it possible you need to hold the unlock/lock button while pointing the remote key towards the infrared sensor on the drivers handle.

2 - You can’t reset for like a couple of months later or whatever. Either a reset, which will go onto the next one, or bear with it popping up until you get the car serviced anyway.

OP
W

Willie

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.
1) I would like to to change to a new setting if I could as there is only about 4/500 miles done
since last service so that sign will still be there in the for a very long time . The car would only do about
5k a year.
2) I tried going up close with remote but still doesn't work. I thought maybe there might be a way to
set that function up.
I had a 98 c180 some years ago and windows closed on that from some distance so I thought maybe a
a more recent model might also have it.
Thanks again for you help.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom