17in in e class wheels

mocko

Reaction score
I have bid on a set of 17 in mb e class wheels ( name not known) but I am wondering whether they will fit my 03 c class, as the seller says they bought them for their 02 e class and they do not fit !

If i get the mb part number where / how can i check to see if they fit my c class

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
mocko said:
I have bid on a set of 17 in mb e class wheels ( name not known) but I am wondering whether they will fit my 03 c class, as the seller says they bought them for their 02 e class and they do not fit !

If i get the mb part number where / how can i check to see if they fit my c class
On the inside of your wheels they are marked with an ET number,this is the offset,or tells you how far the wheels sit in or out from the hubs on your car, the wheels for sale have this number. If you have the handbook for your car,this info is in the back in the spec section. if you deviate too far from the specified number you will upset the handling and the ESP system will malfunction.
You could feed the first 6 numbers of the VIN to this site and go to wheels and it will give you the sizes for your car.

http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb0.asp?TP=1

Malcolm

OP
M

mocko

Reaction score
The seller says they do not fit an 02 e class but i would have thought they should fit ! I have checked the weblink and an offset of ET37 is listed for my class and the wheels for sale are et37!

OP
M

mocko

Reaction score
part number

The seller says this is the part number on the box A211 401 1602.

Could anyone tell me where to check them out !

Ian

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom