2007 S320 CDI colour code

philchave

Reaction score
Website
www.thehavenhealingcentre.co.uk
Your Mercedes
S320 2007 CDI
Sorry if this is a regular question, but wondering if searching 'car colour code' is the right term to look for. Nothing shows.
Please can someone tell me where to find the paint code for my car? I've looked for a bonnet plate, door plate, boot plate, but cant find anything related to colour. Would it be in the WDD number?
The MOT, and other paperwork says silver, but it is more pale brown, perhaps dirty sand, but how anyone can think it is silver is strange.
When I check paint manufacturers, it looks more like Travertin Beige or Chablis.
Even this: http://paintref.com/cgi-bin/colorco...&smanuf=Mercedes&smodel=&sname=Silver&rows=50 is called silver, but does that look like silver to you?
Perhaps my monitor is faulty.
Help anyone please?
Thank you,
phil

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Strangely I saw a C220 driving past me this morning in Cubanite Silver and I thought of this thread as soon as I saw it.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom