GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Mercedes AMG GTS - GLS350d
Im so sorry guys please bare with us we have had a couple of illness's and also i was away last weekend! Its amazing how taking two days off can put me back a whole week lol

Lesson to be learnt dont have days off lol

@Pondman please pop me a PM with your number my friend i will give you a shout and touch base.

Many thanks

simonmac

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 Sport/2012/3.0CDI
I have yet to receive a full and comprehensive answer to all of my questions or speak in depth with Anthony. I emailed as requested........
I don't doubt their ability, but I like to know the detail. That's how I tick ;)

I am also in Horsham and have just had my '12 E350cdi mapped by GAD if you want to have a drive in it. It definitely has improved torque across the Rev range, I only wish I got a c350 now as I imagine it must be quite impressive in one of them.

Pondman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C-Class 350CDi Estate
@simonmac: I might take you up on your kind offer, thank you :)
I get my car back next Friday so it would be good to compare it after driving mine again after a 2 month break in ownership.
Anthony, I cant PM as yet, probably not enough posts.....?
I'll send you a further email to the first with my contact details, thanks.

Lit.91

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
I am also in Horsham and have just had my '12 E350cdi mapped by GAD if you want to have a drive in it. It definitely has improved torque across the Rev range, I only wish I got a c350 now as I imagine it must be quite impressive in one of them.

That is a very kind offer indeed - wish someone with a 320 could take me out for a drive.

sus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c350cdi
i have a C350 cdi est, 2012 auto it's the 261bhp blue efficiency what would a remap do for this model ?

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
i have a C350 cdi est, 2012 auto it's the 261bhp blue efficiency what would a remap do for this model ?

Make it considerably faster particularly in gear

Benzworx

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 55 amg
Come on guys sort things out you promised to attend my meetings for the last 2 years and not showed up !, have even offered you work but you never get back to my calls or even show up and have now lost a long term customer
sorry guys but you need to up the game

sus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c350cdi
Make it considerably faster particularly in gear
i see def delete adds more power, but will this give me problems at mot time, or is it not detectable ?
a local tuner has said he can bespoke map it to 300 bhp and 700nm is this the same for the gad map ?
can you pm me prices please

sus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c350cdi
i see def delete adds more power, but will this give me problems at mot time, or is it not detectable ?
a local tuner has said he can bespoke map it to 300 bhp and 700nm is this the same for the gad map ?
bump

Avnt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes c350 cdi estate amg

Depends how well you know the mot station. Its a visual test for the dpf only. Ive kept the dpf in mine after the map as want it to look stock. My last MOT last week they stuck the emissions printout on the test cert.

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
Sorry for the delayed response guys new workshop is taking up more of our time that i hoped but getting there :)

DPF removal is something that soon will be very much frowned apon :( You can see in most cases DPF removal allowing for further power output due to fuelling as the filter wont clog not being there! That being said we have now cracked the EDC17 CP10 and CP46 for DPF removal but we simply dont offer it anymore as laws are constantly changing.

What is interesting is that the removals we have done for other tuners on the V6 diesel Mercedes engines is that it doesnt really gain any more power? Audi's and BMW's on the other hand removal of DPF means for in some cases an extra 40-50nm?!?!?

Any other questions please pop a message

Many thanks

Team GAD

B19bst

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDi convertible
Thanks once again to the team for the remap yesterday. It has changed it massively. Feels like a new car. It wants to up and go some now. Done the trip home and got in for half hour and was bored and said to my wife. Fancy a drive to the coast. Haha. So we went Hastings for fish and chips. So done around 150 miles since the remap and all settled and feels ****** quick. Highly recommended.

sus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c350cdi
out of interest when mapped from 265bhp has anybody done time trial to see what the 0-60 drops to ?
just wondering its 6.3 standard where as the 335d is 4.8 wondered if it got fairly close

B19bst

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDi convertible
I would say around the 5.5 to 5.8 to 60 purely as the torque is so much more and quicker gear changes with in the box.

On gads demo c class years back if I remember they did a 60 to 120mph I think and it did it in 7.2 seconds which is pretty fast for a 325 bhp car but then it did have 800 Newton torque.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Hello Team GAD,

I will be picking up a 320CDi V6 W211 estate at the end of the month and I'd like to know your thoughts please on what you could get it to, and a rough idea of £££ for the work?

Last edited:

Lit.91

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
Nothing is ever publicly quoted here...

OP
GAD Tuning LTD

GAD Tuning LTD

MBO Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.gadtuning.co.uk
Your Mercedes
@Craiglxviii

Yes we can help indeed if you could please pop me your reg that would be grand i can get gains. As its the older variation cost will be £375 inc VAT

Many thanks

NinjaZ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2009 w212 E350
If there's enough interest do you guys at GAD ever do "group buys"?

NC35

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 3.0tDi Estate MY14
Hi Team GAD
Thinking about getting my E350 CDI W212 MY14 chipped. Could you please explain what is involved (is it obc or ecu out) where to get the map installed what performance gains and finally costs.
TIA

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom