600SEC

OP

2_chickens

Reaction score
So he didn't come to this conclusion himself then?
In what way is it too much for him, has he crashed it, got caught speeding in it, ran anyone off the road with it?
I'm feeling sorry for the poor chap, he may regret selling it and he could be angry at you for persuading him to part with it.
What will he get to replace it? Something sensible like a Fiesta or are have you convinced him his driving days are over?

I'm sure there's more to the story and you feel you're doing your best for him but the board has just lost a much loved old gentleman who refused to give up on what he loved. I can only hope I have a fraction of his enthusiasm when I'm his age. RIP Malcolm, aka Television.

The very fact your father has this car leads me to believe he's some sort of an enthusiast and will regret losing his car, especially if he's doing it to please you.

Hi John, sorry to hear of the boards loss.

Please be re-assured he's OK with the situation - there's to many variables to go into but sufficed to say it hasn't been crashed and nobodys been run off the road - at least not to my knowledge ;)

L John

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 C350 Petrol Elegance
Hi John, sorry to hear of the boards loss.

Please be re-assured he's OK with the situation - there's to many variables to go into but sufficed to say it hasn't been crashed and nobodys been run off the road - at least not to my knowledge ;)

I wasn't looking for an explanation, just asking you to have another think about it in case it ends up with bad feeling between you and your father.
As he's OK with it I wish you both all the best in life and with the sale.

bob 6600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
This sounds good...I think you can get a sale on here, no need to advertise! Put some pics up and it should shift.

Jay may buy it for his fleet lol

OP

2_chickens

Reaction score
Thanks Bob, trying to get hold of some pics at the moment, should have some within a couple of days hopefully.

peterws1957

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl350 /2004/3.7 and CL65/2009/6.0
According to How Many Left there are only 11 currently registered with twice as many on SORN, if I've got it right. So a rare model indeed with only 30 odd still around. Wish I had the space for it!

Naraic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CL500.
The road tax cannot be transferred.

L John

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I think he was just indicating the car is on the road and not SORN'ed.

"Currently taxed, insured and MOTd but has had long periods of being unused. Always carport stored."

L John

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Judging by the OP's posts and attitude, he's the type of seller I would be very happy to deal with.
Hope everything goes well with the sale 2_chickens :)

OP

2_chickens

Reaction score
Judging by the OP's posts and attitude, he's the type of seller I would be very happy to deal with.
Hope everything goes well with the sale 2_chickens :)
Thanks John

peterws1957

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl350 /2004/3.7 and CL65/2009/6.0
Hope it goes to an enthusiast who will treasure it like OP's father appears to have done, rather than being snapped up by a dealer and then advertised at a ludicrous price.

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi

SL63 Mark

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R231 SL63 AMG
Thanks but couldn't see any ref

Thanks but couldn't see any reference to a 600sec - unless I'm missing something?

Dear Mr. 2 Chickens, I saw your user name which reminded me we have 7 chickens, a Maran, 2 Brahmas, a sebright cockerel, an arucana and 2 wyandots.

Hope that helps grow your flock.

OP

2_chickens

Reaction score
Dear Mr. 2 Chickens, I saw your user name which reminded me we have 7 chickens, a Maran, 2 Brahmas, a sebright cockerel, an arucana and 2 wyandots.

Hope that helps grow your flock.
LOL, I haven't got any (it's just a nickname) the neighbours ones wonder in occcasionally if that counts?

OP

2_chickens

Reaction score
W-ap62-2VmVGBLydLoZuv968jtF44nNF80rw9uAxv84

More pics on car and classic : http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C916408
Will post an ad up on this forum once I get authorised.
Cheers

OP

2_chickens

Reaction score
Haven't been goven permission to post an advert up, does anybody know whow I can go about this please, other than by putting in a request in the classifieds section as I have ?

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Haven't been goven permission to post an advert up, does anybody know whow I can go about this please, other than by putting in a request in the classifieds section as I have ?

You will have to wait for a reply

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom