A Class A200 AMG

Ehsan_RN8

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A200 AMG PREMIUM Line
Hi all,

I wanted to find out if there is any way to turn on the parking sensor sound on the A200 AMG 2016. I just purchased this car, I am loving it so far. When you put it into reverse the camera shows on the main screen however it only shows lines and the actual sound doesn't come on. I would love it if someone could tell me how I can turn it on or if it actually has a parking sensor sound - I'm sure it does seen as though it has parking sensors all over the car and also a light display on the dash inside. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Oarsman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S350L CDI Bluetec, Range Rover Vogue SE 4.4 TDI, 1963 Triumph TR4
The sound starts when the display gets into the red section.

SunnyDee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C250 W204 Petrol Coupé
I don't think the camera gives a audible noise as there's a visible monitor. I could be wrong....

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom