Agility finance

mark oyston

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C class 200
Hello everyone, just registered and am looking forward to being on the forum.

I am about to get my first Mercedes (currently BMW as I hear you boo) And I want a little advice about agility.

I have researched thoroughly and know agility is the best option for me but just wanted to know what happens when applying at the dealership.

I have an excellent credit record/score and the deal is affordable for me but would like to know what they ask for when applying. Obviously a credit check but do they require payslips, bank statements, incomings and outgoings etc.?

I ask as I hate going through all my (and wife's) personal finances. Nothing to see but I always for some reason really feel uncomfortable (silly but that's just me).

So any info to prepare would be great.

Many thanks.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Morning Mark and welcome to the forums
Sorry not much use to you on personal finance except to say I thought all credit providers need these days is your address (and previous if less than 5 years)DOB and bank details? Could be wrong.

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum.
Can't help on the Agility thing as I don't finance my cars but I would have thought a quick call to the dealer would tell you what they need?

Lisadj

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220d AMG Line coupé
I have had my 2 Mercs on personal lease, through brokers. Not Agility but the first one was with MB finance. The paperwork said it was an operating lease. My coupe is through Lex. Both were much less than the dealers were quoting.
I just filled in an application form and told them my income. They didn't need any other paperwork.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Hi Mark, welcome to the forum :)

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom