Air Con a little ineffective?

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Had my air con regassed at Ollys Benz on the Green GTG back in May and been happy with the performance until this week when the temperatures got up 30c+

Although still blowing cold from the vents, it wasn't cold enough.
Messing around with the controls, I turned the dial for each vent to the 9 oclock position for the air to come from the dash vents only.

Wow, what a difference having had them set for dash/feet previously.
If your a/c isn't working as it should, just check the setting and it can make so much difference.

Daleaholic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E220 CDI 2000 & VW Passat 2.0TDI 2008
Mine blows ice cold when blowing from the dash vents. When you start sending it all over the car, it's nowhere near as effective. As long as the driver is cool and comfortable, that's all that matters! ;)

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
It's the same air vents your spost to take the temp readings from when measuring the output temp from the vents.......

Uncle Benz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mainly Mercedes
You can also switch the recirc on. Rather than drawing baking air from outside and trying to cool it, it will further cool the already coolish air in the cabin. You won't steam up because the ac is also a dehumidifier.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom