airmatic suspension

glyno

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 ml 250 bluetech sport
hi everybody just joined the group have a 62 plate ml 250 blue tech sport
the car is fitted with aromatic suspension when i try to lift it up its very slow and doesn't want to go to level 2 it struggles to level 1 and then it shows a message compressed cooling any ideas what the problem might be thanks glyno

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
A few months ago I had Airmatic problems with my R Class. I found that the large jumbo 40 amp fuse in the under bonnet fuse/relay box was burnt on both legs ..... it took some removing. Replacing this fuse has so far fixed my fault.
It does sound like your car's compressor is struggling to lift your car. Just guessing ..... either ther compressor is on its last legs or its electrical supply is iffy. I understand that the relays also fail :confused:

OP
G

glyno

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 ml 250 bluetech sport
thanks for the welcome i will have to get it checked out i tend to agree it could be the compressed as it won't go to level 3 and the compresser cooling message is on

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
hi everybody just joined the group have a 62 plate ml 250 blue tech sport
the car is fitted with aromatic suspension when i try to lift it up its very slow and doesn't want to go to level 2 it struggles to level 1 and then it shows a message compressed cooling any ideas what the problem might be thanks glyno
That stinks! ;)

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom