AMG DVDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB

Reaction score
Hi,

I have heard that there are a few DVDs available of AMG cars being driven, tested, built etc. Does anyone know where these are available?

I have looked most places and found one on eBay, but it was sold.

Much appreciated.

DB

fuzzer

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W202
Not me im afraid , but , would be interested if you find out as im sure a lot of people on here would

Guy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212 Estate 2010 Brabus D6 350CDI
OP
D

DB

Reaction score
Hi,

I found the source of these DVDs...on eBay. I guess they must be given away at promotional events etc. In any case, I bid on one and got it the other day. Quite interesting, but in German only. As I speak German, no problem. The movie extracts cover all the current (as of 8.2002) models including the SL55. They are releasing another in mid of this year.

The graphics and movies of the cars are quite good, like glitzy car ads! I was expecting a little more "aggressive" track driving or something that shows the capability of these cars. Say something like David Coulthard in an E55 or SL55 kind of stuff!

If anyone wants to know more let me know, more than happy to point you at where I located this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom