And yet another problem... well 2 in fact.. Please Help ASAP

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Very interesting point, Craig makes (it's an £85k car with the running costs of an £85k car) but does the original calibre still shine through?

I do wonder if there's a magic formula to identify a period for some models where they float along nicely with minimal costs until bits start seriously needing attention?

My 2007 C Class originally cost £38K when new (which is a lorra money that I would never have paid for it) but having bought it from a MB dealer with 62-odd K miles on it, I've been very lucky really - in five years and over 35K miles I've had to replace the rear and front springs, a broken "throttle" pipe that confused the auto box and more recently just avoided a catastrophe with the power steering tensioner - I noticed it was noisy and found it had broken so it could have caused big problems (the auxiliary belt was stripped badly down the side) but none of these repairs really broke the bank. My annual mileage has dropped dramatically but nevertheless, for maintenance overall it's probably been the most economical car I've had. I check oil and water etc but otherwise wherever we're going, we just get in and go - which is how it should be.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom