Any F1 fans

MalcQV

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes CLA200
"Bring back refueling"
Agreed.
Monaco was indeed a snooze. I like the idea of giving them carts, that's a brilliant idea and wants putting up as a serious suggestion.

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2013 C350 CDI Pan roof
Monaco is one in qualifications. Apart from the winner all drivers find it slow and boring.

umblecumbuz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 and CLC 204 cdi, MX5, Kia Soul
Monaco is one in qualifications. Apart from the winner all drivers find it slow and boring.

And having watched Montreal, which is supposedly a circuit with many overtaking opportunities, how many overtakes did you count? The stage was set from Lap 1.
I don't know why I wasted my time.

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
And having watched Montreal, which is supposedly a circuit with many overtaking opportunities, how many overtakes did you count? The stage was set from Lap 1.
Sounds like tyre saving might be in place but, yes, it was a none eventful race sadly.

Headhurts

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes GLC300 2021
I agree, I’m getting a bit fed up with the processional type races, it would be good to see some proper toe to toe racing rather than tactical tyre choices and undercuts etc.

Robin

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I agree, I’m getting a bit fed up with the processional type races, it would be good to see some proper toe to toe racing rather than tactical tyre choices and undercuts etc.

Robin
There have been one or two more exciting races this season, just can't remember which they were right now.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
There have been one or two more exciting races this season, just can't remember which they were right now.
Gave up with F1 about three years back after following it all of my life. Just too boring now :( Still follow BTCC though that is still alive :)

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Gave up with F1 about three years bac after following all of my life. Just too boring now :( Still follow BTCC though that is still alive :)
BTCC is great, I used to follow that too, just forget when they are on. The format works really well.

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
Watched the highlights last night and frankly I'm amazed they had enough to put together a show.
Dull dull dull doesn't begin to sum it up.

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Watched the highlights last night and frankly I'm amazed they had enough to put together a show.
Dull dull dull doesn't begin to sum it up.
I don't many of the drivers were that impressed. All Alonso was bothered about was Le Mans, Raikkonen, Hamilton were bored, and so were we.
Hopefully the French Grand Prix will be better as we're going to that one.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.

I don't any more, followed it for many, many years but they have ruined it and I have now lost my interest. :( Havn't watched it for about four years now and I can't say that I have missed either. Still watch BTCC and Aussie V8's though :)

oigle

Reaction score
Website
members.optusnet.com.au
Your Mercedes
2003 ML270 sold but not forgotten. 2022 Kia EV6 RWD LR
Guess that will prompt a decision from Daniel R. He is being offered some BIG bucks but seems unsure of best way to go. He would seemingly have to accept a 2nd place behind Hamilton or Vettel if he ventured into either of those teams and he doesn't want to be number 2. Rock and hard place....

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Guess that will prompt a decision from Daniel R. He is being offered some BIG bucks but seems unsure of best way to go. He would seemingly have to accept a 2nd place behind Hamilton or Vettel if he ventured into either of those teams and he doesn't want to be number 2. Rock and hard place....
Not sure what choice he has, if he can get some good qualifying done he'll be competitive against lewis.

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Has anyone been to many F1 races, we're going to the french Grand Prix, but we're not sure if the three days will be too much? Is there enough to fill the days? Might look at going to just qualifying and race.

Gkinghorn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350 CDI Cabriolet - 2011
I did singapore over 3 days and they have loads going on to keep you entertained.

Silverstone i just did race day .. others will have their input here i imagine..

I loved it ...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I did singapore over 3 days and they have loads going on to keep you entertained.

Silverstone i just did race day .. others will have their input here i imagine..

I loved it ...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Thanks mate, we were worried that there would be little to do. What is the catering like, many options? Also, what are prices for beer? :)

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom