Any F1 fans

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Apologies! Those higher prices are the prices I got from the Silverstone site. Maybe because it was a late inquiry? I stand corrected. :D

The prices go up over time so if you book GA now for '18 it is £175, it will go to about £250 over the next 12 months. There are some great vantage points to watch from, I would never do a grandstand, to hemmed in and ball ache if you need a wee

triumphstag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 (2002) R230
Wouldn't be he first time F1 drivers have got their heads inside a thong.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Sauber have confirmed they will run 2018 Ferrari engines next year as apposed to Honda engines as previously announced
Very wise :)

C350Carl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
BMW 740Ld xDrive
Well today’s race just highlights that F1 car designers need to develop more mechanical grip for the cars and better cooling. This then would enable them to follow closer to the car in front. Otherwise they get stuck like today and save a mistake or an undercut they can’t overtake.

Shame really as Hamilton (and Kimi) obviously had the pace to beat Vettel. But just couldn’t get past.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Well today’s race just highlights that F1 car designers need to develop more mechanical grip for the cars and better cooling. This then would enable them to follow closer to the car in front. Otherwise they get stuck like today and save a mistake or an undercut they can’t overtake.

Shame really as Hamilton (and Kimi) obviously had the pace to beat Vettel. But just couldn’t get past.

Christian Horner was interviewed at the start of the season and pointed at the front wing and said it is ridiculous, £30k a time, just madness

bob 6600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
Alonso got the fastest lap - didn't see that coming!

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Well Hulk was not impressed with KMag

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi

That has to have been one of the most boring races ever.
Did anyone overtake another car? It certainly didn't feel like it.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
That has to have been one of the most boring races ever.
Did anyone overtake another car? It certainly didn't feel like it.

Fairly standard for that track, they do need to do something as no-one could get close

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
I'd be quite happy to see Hungary dropped from the calendar. Always a procession there.
Bring back Turkey...............the drivers loved it too.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I'd be quite happy to see Hungary dropped from the calendar. Always a procession there.
Bring back Turkey...............the drivers loved it too.

I would like to see India back as well

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
I would like to see India back as well

^ Yep, Bernie was quick to drop any venue that wasn't making him enough revenue. India was a nice circuit too.
S Korea was another he got rid of.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
^ Yep, Bernie was quick to drop any venue that wasn't making him enough revenue. India was a nice circuit too.
S Korea was another he got rid of.

I thought S Korea was crap, just seemed like a bad attempt at a street circuit, bit like Baku now, bring back the old Hockenheim with the race through the trees, at least Spa is still with us

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom