Audio 20 Live Traffic

Martin Butler

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C class, 2015 2.2d
Need help please!

Have a 65 plate C220d with an Audio 20 system that has Garmin Map Pilot Navigation.

I think it came with an 18 month traffic subscription which has now ended. I'm having major issues trying to get a new subscription, no one at my local dealer and another knows how to do it. I understand that the Mercedes Me Connect app which can gather live traffic only works with the Command system not Audio 20.

Local dealer suggested talking to Garmin which I did, however they said they don't support it any longer and go back to my dealer!

I'm more than happy to pay for the traffic subscription as need it for work. Any help on how I donut would be gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks
Martin

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Only thing I can suggest is to have a chat with Comandonline , if they dont know, no-one will!

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
I found a Garmin Map Pilot manual online which says:

"Re-activating your subscription

NOTE: Subscriptions in Europe and North America may require reactivation

When your traffic subscription expires, a notification message appears in the traffic menu. Contact your Mercedes-Benz Center or your North America traffic service provider to reactivate the subscription."

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom