Back to MB From BMW

OP
RoyM

RoyM

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML250 CDI AMG Line Premium
Regarding loading CD's, I could not do this with my 2014 E300 Hybrid which had a 10gb drive for music.

I loaded the music onto and as a data DVD which of course enables you to load several CD's in one go.

Did seem strange as my previous car a Toyota did allow this to be done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Regarding loading CD's, I could not do this with my 2014 E300 Hybrid which had a 10gb drive for music.

I loaded the music onto and as a data DVD which of course enables you to load several CD's in one go.

Did seem strange as my previous car a Toyota did allow this to be done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks headhunters

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Falling about in fits of laughter here at your rudeness very well disguised as humour. Trying to be funny at someone else's expense is always a cheap shot....Obviously, you couldn't even resist it in your last post.

Oh dear. So an obvious joke has hit a raw nerve it appears.
Just so you know this wasn't aimed at you personally, I posted the same joke in the appropriate section a week ago
[URL="http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/index.php?threads/todays-joke.20817/page-384#post-1546399"]Today's Joke[/URL]

Lighten up Roy and learn to spot an obvious joke before going off on one. I don't know you, you don't know me, so why take it so personally?

OP
RoyM

RoyM

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
And was everyone else falling about laughing last week when you posted your "joke" I suspect not. I joined this site to ask for help in becoming familar with a marque I had not owned for quite some time. I didn't join to read a very poor attempt at purile humour. You say it wasn't personal....why the did you head your post " is this your diary RoyM" i would be most grateful if you would limit your posts to information that is useful especially when the posts are aimed at me. I await with interest your next post.

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
i would be most grateful if you would limit your posts to information that is useful especially when the posts are aimed at me. I await with interest your next post.

Don't hold your breath.
You can go about your life happy in the knowledge I will not be replying to another post from you whatever the circumstances.

I'll leave you with this. It seems whoever worked out the meaning of mens christian names must have met you.:rolleyes:

[URL="http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/index.php?threads/todays-joke.20817/page-383#post-1541539"]Today's Joke[/URL]

OP
RoyM

RoyM

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Life just got a whole lot better...thanks for your promise. Have a nice life.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom