Battery going flat

Eugen-1985

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350d
I find it ridiculous to sell these cars without a trickle charger
Mercedes benz emailed me and basically sent me for a drive during lockdown if the starter battery is low
Who is paying for my fuel and my time spent going places i don’t want to go
This technology wasn’t thought all the way in my opinion FB895A33-6349-4E5B-BF37-D2E9CA072AD6.png

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Hello and welcome

I‘ve 6 battery conditioners so all of mine are ready to go.
Your Mercedes Me app is using electricity to tell you it’s requiring charging. All of the modern conveniences require power. If you use it regularly then it will stay charged. I wouldn’t expect any modern vehicle to stay charged for much longer than a week.

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
..... I wouldn’t expect any modern vehicle to stay charged for much longer than a week.
just a week? I'd expect at least few weeks. My ML regularly goes a week without being used, but there's never a problem when starting it. And when we go away, my 451 Smart will be left a fortnight ... and that starts without a problem

But neither of them will message me with info that I've no need to know when sat watching telly

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Mine will last for weeks unless the weather is very cold but I’ve put the CTEK on it today to keep it topped up and fresh as it hasn’t done many miles in the last few weeks.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom