Beckhams Speedfine Loophole

rf065

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SLC300 - C250d Estate 4 Matic & Z900rs
If you slow down for speed cameras, you're speeding between them,

Really? I've sat behind plenty of cars sitting at 5 - 10mph below the speed limit who still stamp on the brakes as soon as they see a speed camera.

Brizzle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 AMG Night Edition Bluetec Auto Estate (Feb 2016)
Really? I've sat behind plenty of cars sitting at 5 - 10mph below the speed limit who still stamp on the brakes as soon as they see a speed camera.

You're not the only one to see this on a daily basis. People drive along with no idea how fast they are going and brake as soon as they see a camera instead of looking at the speedo to see if they need to first.

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
You're not the only one to see this on a daily basis. People drive along with no idea how fast they are going and brake as soon as they see a camera instead of looking at the speedo to see if they need to first.
Or more likely they have absolutely no idea what the speed limit is so brake just to be in the safe side.:(

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
Ahahahaha

I was caught speeding. The NIP was served directly at the time. All further correspondence was sent to an incorrect previous address's (not one on my driving license which is always up to date!) despite me following up multiple times, I had no follow up from them.

Fast forward 9 months and I had been found guilty in my absence and had a second court date for sentencing, all unbeknownst to me, despite my very best trying to find out! What a joke.

Had to drop everything when I found out 2 days before said date, drop work, bla bla. None of which was taken into account at the actual court appointment.... Grrrrrrr

No sir, no record of anything with your name ... Hahaha

Brizzle

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 AMG Night Edition Bluetec Auto Estate (Feb 2016)
Or more likely they have absolutely no idea what the speed limit is so brake just to be in the safe side.:(

For sure, that's true as well :(

Botus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2010/500
So Beckhams engaged Mr Loophole to plead his notice arrived a day late,

guy at work mentioned the day late bit...

as the notice is NOT sent recorded delivery how can the court argue it was on time?
in which case should we not all be using this "trick"

alexanderfoti

MBO Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S65 AMG - W204 C63 AMG + Various other MB's
guy at work mentioned the day late bit...

as the notice is NOT sent recorded delivery how can the court argue it was on time?
in which case should we not all be using this "trick"

A small detail that will be ignored in all court proceedings when mentioned by the solicitor to the magistrates. Same as mine.

OP
F

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
It is somewhere in the road traffic offenders act 1988 and the wording is "posted to reach" which is probably the point of argument for Mr Freeman to start on.
Its all in the detail, still whatever happens Mr Beckham probably won't be getting the bus and taxis.
With his new American team to play with he is probably not around that much anyway.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom