bonnet star

P

paresh21272

10 months old and onto my third 3rd star. any websites where i can get one from genarally costs around 16 quid from dealer and ebay

thanks

Jezza

Reaction score
One place I can recommend - give them a call

German & Swedish car parts
Unit 1 Planet Centre
Armadale Road
Feltham TW14 0LW

Tel. 020 8893 1688

carabind

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
e class
Why the 3rd ? Does someone keep nicking them ? If so, why not bother(till you come to sell the car?)

shj

Reaction score
Generaly the best place to replace bonnet stars, and often cheapest are Merc dealers,they will even fit them FOC

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
3 in 10 months,

have you considered the flat emblem (that cant be broke off) - but then you lose your target.

BarryG

Reaction score
Removable Star?

When I brought my MB home this was one of my first worries, most of the day the car is reversed onto my drive. ( As I live on a very busy road and reversing back out into traffic is a nightmare.) So the star sits within reach of anyone passing, I do fold it down on leaving the car. Luckily It has not been touched thus far. ( Talk about tempting fate !! ) Point being I looked into replacements just in case and saw on the net a removable one advertised. Think it was a german firm, price was around £40 but cannot remember link.

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
BarryG said:
When I brought my MB home this was one of my first worries, most of the day the car is reversed onto my drive. ( As I live on a very busy road and reversing back out into traffic is a nightmare.) So the star sits within reach of anyone passing, I do fold it down on leaving the car. Luckily It has not been touched thus far. ( Talk about tempting fate !! ) Point being I looked into replacements just in case and saw on the net a removable one advertised. Think it was a german firm, price was around £40 but cannot remember link.

a problem with mercs i am afraid
i still remember when i got my w124 many years ago, in the first 2 weeks the star from the boot was "nicked" twice,
the boot still has the 2 scratches there from when it was is removed, a nice reminder.
No one ever touched the target star at the front.
never had any problems since - i thought this was a fad with young kids about 10 years ago, susprised it still goes on.

thats not to say kids have got any better, just the things they are into is alot worse.

BarryG

Reaction score

thats not to say kids have got any better, just the things they are into is alot worse.[/QUOTE]

Sadly true

Bobthebuilder58

Reaction score
paresh21272 said:
10 months old and onto my third 3rd star. any websites where i can get one from genarally costs around 16 quid from dealer and ebay

thanks
Hi there,I will sell you a mint second hand one for a tenner:D :D :D

Bob.

sankey

Banned
Reaction score
Bobthebuilder58 said:
:mad: :mad: :mad:
I was being ironic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob.

Pronunciation: "I-'rä-nik also i-'rä-
Variant(s): also iron·i·cal /-ni-k&l/
Function: adjective
1 : relating to, containing, or constituting irony <an ironic remark> <an ironic coincidence>
2 : given to irony <an ironic sense of humor>
synonym see SARCASTIC
- iron·i·cal·ness /-ni-k&l-n&s/ noun

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom