Brabus D6s and S350

Gadjetuk

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S350 d 2015
Hi all, New to the forum so Welcome all.
I'm Having the Brabus D6s ECU fitted to my car today which is a 7 speed S350 SWB. Just wondering if there were any other members with this fitted as I'm not sure what sort of improvement I can expect. There seems to be very little feedback anywhere from owners. I know the figures but can't really work out what difference this makes in the real world. In the simplest way it's like adding half a Clio without the weight penalty.
My car falls within Mercedes' age and mileage requirements so that my Mercedes warrantee remains valid. This was important as I wouldn't have gone ahead without this.

Gadjetuk.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Welcome, nice car.

Not a huge amount of Brabus boxes on here as they are quite expensive. I had mu C350CDi mapped by GAD instead.

You will notice the difference in performance, they are very Torquey motors so in gear accelelration is excellent

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
I took out two 2012/3 E350 CDI Coupés, one with D6 box in situ.

In a 20-30 minute test drive, there was a noticeable difference as I recall. Pick-up felt a little more urgent/responsive, and did pull a little harder. Seemed to extend up the rev range a bit more too.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom