Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.

M80

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2014 639 Viano- 651, 5sp Auto. 2009 S211- 646, 5sp Auto.
I ask this for no particular reason, and of course with without thought to anyone in particular.

The Scenario.
I am an anti capitalist who can only see wrong in a disproportionately large percentage of wealth going to a relative few.
I perceive this is ALL due to the self serving corruption of the Tory political elite, who look after their own.
This Tory elite are enjoying the benefits of the present by serving the power of the City for kick backs, and also feathering their nest for their future semi retirement, 'in my opinion'.

There is a place where people communicate their frustrations regarding machines that might have a new strange ticking sound, while others can't feed their kids.
There are discussions of how to gain advantages and perhaps lose less in depreciation on these machines, a financial value of depreciation that is more than many others will see in their pocket this year.

So, should I 'contribute' to this place and vent my frustrations at my perceived injustice of all this?
Should I ask Mr Jong-un for a visa to Pyongyang where very little capitalism exists, and teach them the evils of this before it can take hold (like China)?

triumphstag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 (2002) R230
I ask this for no particular reason, and of course with without thought to anyone in particular.

The Scenario.
I am an anti capitalist who can only see wrong in a disproportionately large percentage of wealth going to a relative few.
I perceive this is ALL due to the self serving corruption of the Tory political elite, who look after their own.
This Tory elite are enjoying the benefits of the present by serving the power of the City for kick backs, and also feathering their nest for their future semi retirement, 'in my opinion'.

There is a place where people communicate their frustrations regarding machines that might have a new strange ticking sound, while others can't feed their kids.
There are discussions of how to gain advantages and perhaps lose less in depreciation on these machines, a financial value of depreciation that is more than many others will see in their pocket this year.

So, should I 'contribute' to this place and vent my frustrations at my perceived injustice of all this?
Should I ask Mr Jong-un for a visa to Pyongyang where very little capitalism exists, and teach them the evils of this before it can take hold (like China)?
I'm offended by the strange new ticking sound that my machine is now making.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Frankly, I don't see how the type of biscuit has any bearing on their treatment. All types of biscuit should be treated equally.

I am biscuitist however and Bourbons offend me.

As do any with coconut in!

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone

The Scenario.

Do you, in this scenario, happen to run one of the consistently most expensive mass produced 4 x 4 road vehicles on the planet, which you cannot comprehend immediately makes you a hypocrite?

M80

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
*The Boomtown Rats like this*

Might I explain my displeasure at your diluting my position of strong indignation here?
They only expressed a dislike where as I hate Mondays.
I have gained no benefit from my bigotry, where as their whingeing made them lots of money. This is so unjust.

M80

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Do you, in this scenario, happen to run one of the consistently most expensive mass produced 4 x 4 road vehicles on the planet, which you cannot comprehend immediately makes you a hypocrite?

Well in this scenario, and I must go back a few years.

When we lived in the ideal true communist era the party all allowed us to have a black bicycle.
My neighbour carried out some extra duties for one of the over seers up at the local Party House. With his reward he managed to attain a bicycle with 3 gears.
Now I don't know anyone up at the House so I started collecting crops in for some of my other neighbours when there was too much for them to deal with. I got rewarded, more so if it looked like a storm was coming, and so managed to gain a red bike, with 10 gears. That showed him.
But he was well thought of by the Party and was looked after with extra duties here and there, he got a small car eventually.
This carried on for years. I got, he got and so on.
Well now I've got a car with a pretty badge and superior capability. I won.

Long live Communism, that's what I say.

triumphstag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 (2002) R230
Well in this scenario, and I must go back a few years.

When we lived in the ideal true communist era the party all allowed us to have a black bicycle.
My neighbour carried out some extra duties for one of the over seers up at the local Party House. With his reward he managed to attain a bicycle with 3 gears.
Now I don't know anyone up at the House so I started collecting crops in for some of my other neighbours when there was too much for them to deal with. I got rewarded, more so if it looked like a storm was coming, and so managed to gain a red bike, with 10 gears. That showed him.
But he was well thought of by the Party and was looked after with extra duties here and there, he got a small car eventually.
This carried on for years. I got, he got and so on.
Well now I've got a car with a pretty badge and superior capability. I won.

Long live Communism, that's what I say.
And you managed all of this despite the interference of self serving party members in Westminster?

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
I have eaten Welsh tomatoes a tad bitter if I remember correctly.
Served with chips on a shoulder of something.

Chef had an old jeepish tank outside.

As a middle class Englishman I had to pay twice as usual.

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220CDI W204 Elegance Comand
Scottish tomatoes. YOU CAN TAKE MY LAND BUT YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY FREEDOM.
English tomatoes. We haven't got any, they're all grown in Scotland, with the strawberries. Feck we'd better put a stop to all this independence lark. I like tomatoes.

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Scottish tomatoes. YOU CAN TAKE MY LAND BUT YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY FREEDOM.
English tomatoes. We haven't got any, they're all grown in Scotland, with the strawberries. Feck we'd better put a stop to all this independence lark. I like tomatoes.

Don't worry there grown in England in huge quantities,

http://www.flavourfresh.com/aboutus.htm

ashford charlie

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E Class W211 (09) 220cdi Estate
Is it the tinned bit or the tomato bit you dislike?

I actually quite like a slice of tomato (on a cheese sandwich for example) but I just don't like the look or taste of the tinned variety. I must stress that they don't actually offend me - rather I just don't like them. It's nothing do do with their nationality and it's probably irrational but that's how it is.

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220CDI W204 Elegance Comand
We use the tinned plum ones when we make a Bolognese/ragu sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom