Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
You are describing gypsies, aren't you?

Round here we've learnt. Put in posts that if removed constitutes criminal damage, no need to wait the normal time for welfare visits, just get the Police yob bus (the one with the mesh on the windows and bull bars) and turf them out. Just hope there hasn't been times for defacating on the grass, sanitary towels in gardens etc, filthy fcukers

You just misunderstand them... :coffee:

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W166 GLE350AMG Line 3.0 2017. BMW Z3 2.8 1998.
More worryingly then once you have opened up both gardens you are expected to pay for and maintain them both and clear up all the mess they leave especially when more and more of them turn up and nice as they are the garden just isn't big enough, oh and since you are paying for the maintenance of their garden now, you may as well them pay their bills for them in their house as you are better off. Then you can't afford to keep up the standards of your own house and your own kids don't eat properly, but don't worry as the street is wealthier for it.

See what happens when you don't maintain your fence? All for the want of a tin of creosote.

Creosote has been banned by the EU for years. Oh the rusty irony ;):rolleyes:

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
Creosote has been banned by the EU for years. Oh the rusty irony ;):rolleyes:
proper creosote has, but I believe theres an 'artificial' creosote which does exactly the same job, even smells pretty similar, but doesn't contain the nasties that the real stuff did.

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
More worryingly then once you have opened up both gardens you are expected to pay for and maintain them both and clear up all the mess they leave especially when more and more of them turn up and nice as they are the garden just isn't big enough, oh and since you are paying for the maintenance of their garden now, you may as well them pay their bills for them in their house as you are better off. Then you can't afford to keep up the standards of your own house and your own kids don't eat properly, but don't worry as the street is wealthier for it.

See what happens when you don't maintain your fence? All for the want of a tin of creosote.
Who are these 'them'?

I have neighbours, not rabbits.

triumphstag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 (2002) R230
Who are these 'them'?
All the people in the rental house next door and their mates, you know the ones you just gave your garden to.

See, you are giving away your garden space and you don't even know who too.....

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
All the people in the rental house next door and their mates, you know the ones you just gave your garden to.

See, you are giving away your garden space and you don't even know who too.....
You don't do sharing well do you?
I'm glad you aren't my neighbour.

triumphstag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 (2002) R230
You don't do sharing well do you?
It's very clear how you think of foreign nationals....

That shows more about your views and predudices than mine.

I have no problem with foreign nationals, I just do not want to give them my garden. Happy to have them round for a BBQ, happy to have them as friends, happy to work with them.

What I don't see why I have to pay for their standard of living or have them dictate how I live my life.

triumphstag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 (2002) R230
Who are these 'them'?

I have neighbours, not rabbits.
Rabbits? Ok this has taken a wierd turn.

So, if I contact your neighbours, are they going to confirm your story when I ask if you have given them your garden? If not, when can I tell them to expect it to be handed over?

I also think you should buy them some rabbits seeing as they don't have any. You should get some too. Rabbits are the way forward according to some.

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
And the old tripe is rolled out again about subsidising their lifestyle when a highr % of EU immigrants are employed than our own (to use your term) flotsam and in most cases the immigrants work harder once they are employed. Do you ever check the facts behind your statements?

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Rabbits? Ok this has taken a wierd turn.

So, if I contact your neighbours, are they going to confirm your story when I ask if you have given them your garden? If not, when can I tell them to expect it to be handed over?

I also think you should buy them some rabbits seeing as they don't have any. You should get some too. Rabbits are the way forward according to some.
Feel free. Our neighbours use two of our barns, park on part of our land and in return mow our lawns. It's a good arrangement.

triumphstag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 (2002) R230
Feel free. Our neighbours use two of our barns, park on part of our land and in return mow our lawns. It's a good arrangement.
Good for you, are you going to carry on that arrangement when all of your barns are in use and they want your dining room as well?

triumphstag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 (2002) R230
Now you're being silly.
Am I? Ok, let's try something else then.

You decide you want your barn back. You need it for something.
You tell them you want to use it, and they refuse to let you.
You insist. They demand that you find them another barn of their choosing and you pay the rent on it for them?

Is that still reasonable?

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Am I? Ok, let's try something else then.

You decide you want your barn back. You need it for something.
You tell them you want to use it, and they refuse to let you.
You insist. They demand that you find them another barn of their choosing and you pay the rent on it for them?

Is that still reasonable?

What are you smoking? That's just as silly as your previous statement.
As it happens I have mentioned I want to use one and guess what... it wasn't a problem.
You really do have issues don't you?

triumphstag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 (2002) R230
What are you smoking? That's just as silly as your previous statement.
As it happens I have mentioned I want to use one and guess what... it wasn't a problem.
You really do have issues don't you?
Is it? you think that is a stupid situation do you?

Thank you

I rest my case

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220CDI W204 Elegance Comand
We've just replaced our fence. We gave the neighbours the good side.

****!!!! That means I must be a remainer.

:D:D:D

triumphstag

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL 500 (2002) R230
And the old tripe is rolled out again about subsidising their lifestyle when a highr % of EU immigrants are employed than our own (to use your term) flotsam and in most cases the immigrants work harder once they are employed. Do you ever check the facts behind your statements?
Flotsam wasn't my term, I was pulling you up on your usage, but hey, fact checking and all that.

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Is it? you think that is a stupid situation do you?

Thank you

I rest my case
What case?
I give you an example in direct response you your direct question.
You then come up with a ridiculous scenario which is then answered with a real life example.
You then claim my statement backs up your argument because I hadn't got a problem in directly answering your (ridiculous) scenario.
All you've proved is how scared you are of neighbours who aren't of your own kind and how you'd rather isolate yourself than integrate. In some circles that's called xenophobia.

And yes it was my mistake attributing flotsam to you (I should have known better than to think you were so creative). It was one of your fellow brexiteers first used it so if you found it offensive take it up with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom