Brokers, besides Adrian Flux and Chris Knott...

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
Evening all. Just curious what brokers m'learned colleagues use, especially those who spend an extended period (>90 days) in the EU, please???

Adrian Flux had covered me this last year, but apparently no longer cover mid-level sports cars without taking ownership of your house first.

Tried forum sponsor... closed! :rolleyes:

OP
Rotorhead500

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
Now there's a blast from the past!

Thank you R - for some reason, they didn't appear in my search!

OP
Rotorhead500

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
I've been with A-Plan, now renamed Howden's, for years, local branch with nice helpful people and competitive costs, but the motor insurance market is getting tougher all the time. I'm not looking forward to my next renewal.
Funnily enough, I noticed when i had a look at them last night that they were very local to me!

Bizarrely, my current broker (well, underwriter) wouldn't look at either of the cars I'm considering, they quote they found for one was over 3 times the quote I found myself!

Found a couple now for less than I paid for the Disco Sport last year! The only blip is that I need the extended duration EU cover, even though my mileage over there is a fraction of what i did with my previous role here. :rolleyes:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom