Buying advice.

fabriq

New Registration
Reaction score
Hi obviously new here and wondering if you chaps can give me some advice.

I'm off to look at a C270Cdi Avantgard this weekend from a friends dad. Can you tell me the obvious problems/niggles and things I should look out for on this model?

This question has probably been asked AND answered lots on here, but I would like it to be all in one place. :smile:

Ta

Big Jim

Reaction score
Website
www.havoca.org
Hello mate and welcome,

Type in make and model of the car into the search bit at the top - it comes up with hundreds of posts. Just a case of wading through all the info. Some of it is useless but will add another feather to your hat when you walk around the vehicle at the weekend.

If you sound like you know what you are talking about you might vbe able to get some money off. I always find the line 'the maxicator sprigget valve, looks like it isn't attached to the fufo unidirectional spray bar properly' follow this by much sucking through your teeth and shakes of the head. Then offer to do the guy a favour and take it of his hands.

Failing that you could just buy it and keep your fingers crossed :mrgreen:

Good luck

Jim

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom