1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C class 350e

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Barrie March, Aug 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. V6Matty

V6Matty Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    Peugeot 508 RXH (His) W169/2005/A180 (Hers)
    Just trying to give another side of the story, it's your opinion and your entitled to it but it's not everyone's experience,

2. Marshall13

Marshall13 New Member

Your Mercedes:
    C350e
    Does anyone else share my disappointment with their c350e?
    I would like to think I'm expecting too much but there are a few people at work with the crappy looking Mitsubishi PHEV ugly thing and they are getting easily +25miles on a full charge (actual distance).
    My mate has just got the Golf GTE (yes it is probably lighter) but a constant 28 miles is decent.

3. John Laidlaw

John Laidlaw Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    W212 E63 ///AMG V8 Biturbo
    I have a colleague at work has the BMW 530e - he only gets 8 miles so don’t be too down!

4. sonic

sonic Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    E350 CDI, SKL 200K, FJR 1300
    The millage will drop further as it gets colder!

5. Marshall13

Marshall13 New Member

Your Mercedes:
    C350e
    I was expecting that to happen Sonic, however even when we hit 30 degrees this Summer it was still woeful.

That does make me think of one of the things I like and that is the pre-heat in the winter. At least when I am getting nowhere on electric my arse is nicely warmed from the off and de-iced (the car, not my arse!)

6. V6Matty

V6Matty Senior Member

Your Mercedes:
    Peugeot 508 RXH (His) W169/2005/A180 (Hers)
    I will admit the Merc des is a poorer implementation of the PHEV cars but rereading your post I’d start to wonder if yours has a particular problem, either that or or go everywhere at full throttle lol

7. neil in mk

neil in mk New Member

Your Mercedes:
    C350e 2016
    No im not kidding. Why would I lie? If you bother reading the whole post you'll see at weekends with lots of local journeys I use no petrol, and on a typical longer journey get decent electrical miles. For example last weekend went to the coast. Return journey of 260 miles, with no plug in charging over the weekend, and did 48 miles on electric. Re the cost of charging, I have no idea. But i do know my electricity bill has not noticeably changed. I read somewhere it's £1 per full charge.

8. Marshall13

Marshall13 New Member

Your Mercedes:
    C350e
    I would be flooring it if I could afford it! It also doesn’t help my company has capped my business