C&G Motor Factors Harwich.

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Gav, the owner isn't going to beat his own drum, so I'll do it for him.
If you have read my thread about my electrical woes, you'd see I needed a new alternator.

EBay had a new one for £235 and there was a recon one for £130 which went up in price overnight to £170 after I'd been watching it.

Knowing Gav (merc85) had a parts business I thought I'd give him my business, especially when he gave me a really good price on a new Bosch unit.
The service I received was brilliant and its just turned up 48hrs after being ordered. He is now my go to guy for any parts I need in future, such is the service.
If you need anything for your car, give him a call and put some business his way.
received_772544179763392[1].jpg

OP
AMGeed

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Nice thumbs up buddy !

He deserves it Wighty. He never tries to promote his business here although many members could check him out and save some money. I wouldn't say anything if the service was substandard, but that isn't the case.

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
He deserves it Wighty. He never tries to promote his business here although many members could check him out and save some money. I wouldn't say anything if the service was substandard, but that isn't the case.
Booked marked it on the computer buddy :D!

OP
AMGeed

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Alternator being fitted tomorrow.
Hopefully that cures the problem.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom