C270CDI Audio 10 Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifting

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the audio 10 has any inputs?
Reason I ask is that I wish to connect an MP3 Player and did not want to fish around the back of it, just to find out there were none.

A circuit diagram or any info on connectivity would be welcome. (Yep i can read Circuit diagrams :lol: )

Regards Paul.

piestore

Reaction score
audio 10

Hi paul

Tricky one, first of all I assume you have a 203 c class if so the radio is a pig to get out but it is the same system as the earlier cars. No there is no aux input, any input has to be on the d2b network ( digital fibre optics) I am not aware of any interface for mp3 to d2b. best bet is transfer it to cd or tape depending on your audio 10.

Just for more information it is not viable to change the audio 10 cassete player for an audio 10 cd, the cd player requires a diversity ariel which is not fitted to the cassete tape cars and retro fitt is very expensive 1000 pound ish just fit a multi play loader much cheaper and better

OP
D

Drifting

Reaction score
Mmm I had a feeling that was going to be the case. Not sure what you mean about the w2003 bit, mines a 6Month old car? As for the player it's a single CD model, just a bit of a lazy git who would prefer not to have to keep changing cd's.

I bet my last quid that becker would not provide any information for the interface, as it would let third parties flooding in with cheaper options.

Oh well thanks for the info, looks like I shall have to make an FM modulator, tune the radio into it instead :twisted: Never one to be beat!

Cheers Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom