1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C32 Estate thoughts

Discussion in 'General Mercedes-Benz Related Discussion' started by marbellapinky, Dec 8, 2007.

1. marbellapinky

marbellapinky Member

I'm a diehard merc fan, currently own a stately w124 estate (which im never selling)

Thing is, ive started looking at getting a C32 Estate late next year from germany as my main transport (ill be at uni.....but not skint)

Has anyone ever had any experience with the C32? (performance & quality wise also boot size.....compared to the e class)

I've opened up the taps on a SLK55 before and was deeply impressed....with a pulley upgrade, a c32 should put out over 400hp (so should be similar)

I'm just curious really, because i could get a lhd one for 11-13k ish.....and the insurance isnt too bad (ill be 22)

Will be my ocasional car detailing van (without water + electricity) the w124 holds it all comfortably just in the boot....with 100lt of water!....and for visiting my web design clients.

Yay or nay?