carpets!!!!!!

Black Betty

New Registration
Reaction score
Hi folks, newbie here so be gentle, i live in Dubai and last week i spilled a large sized mcdonalds coke all over my floor in the back, did'nt notice till i was home, i've been quoted a ridiculous price (over a grand )for new ones and i was wondering if you could help me, i don't have the VIN no with me i'll post with it 2moro, my car is a 2002 S320 LWB LHD and the carpets are a light grey, i know of Ebay but cant use it as they wont accept a UAE credit card but my father lives in the uk and i could posibly set up a transaction if i can source them for a good price from the uk.
Any help would be VERY welcome.
Cheers
Stew

F

FOZZY

clean carpits

Black Betty said:
Hi folks, newbie here so be gentle, i live in Dubai and last week i spilled a large sized mcdonalds coke all over my floor in the back, did'nt notice till i was home, i've been quoted a ridiculous price (over a grand )for new ones and i was wondering if you could help me, i don't have the VIN no with me i'll post with it 2moro, my car is a 2002 S320 LWB LHD and the carpets are a light grey, i know of Ebay but cant use it as they wont accept a UAE credit card but my father lives in the uk and i could posibly set up a transaction if i can source them for a good price from the uk.
Any help would be VERY welcome.
Cheers
Stew
Hi stew im in doha check out MB in doha for set of carpits for a s320 i got sum for a ce220 to take back to uk cost 350 pounds only in jan 2006 good look fozzy

C220GJS

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W202 C220 Elegance
I know Coke is corrosive to metals but is it really that damageing to carpets , can't a good valet shop get the stain out?

bibamus

Reaction score
MyMother in Law spilt a bottle of coke on her passenger seat ( VW Lupo), it seemed to clean the seat more than stain it. I used a good quality upholstery shampoo and cleaned the seat, good as new.
Allan

johnnycapone

Reaction score
I would agree that it should come ok with a good clean. I am sure there are chemicals out there that were designed for this very problem.
Regards
John

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom