ce class body parts

stevie d

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good supplier of less expensive front wings for a 95ce or of a dealer with special offers. Also is it worth sourcing them from germany where I do travel to from time to time?

bigasotonuk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43/55 AMG 1999 / C230K 1997
Hi,
There has been a few discussions regarding using pattern body parts mainly front wings and the consensus of opinion on here seems to be 'don,t touch them' as they don,t fit properly. Apparently you can get them to fit but the additional time and labour to do this you might as well of paid the extra and bought genuine.

OP
S

stevie d

Reaction score
Thanks andy. Wish I had owned this car 3 years ago when mercedes germany were selling w124 parts very cheap!

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
My father had pattern front wings fitted to his W124, panel gaps where massive the guy that fitted them said he had problems getting them to fit properly, wings where not galvanised so 12 months later they looked worse than the wings that where removed.
There are plenty of people breaking MB and can supply good wings cheaply.
search google for MB parts. Mercman one from memory.

jib

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom