central locking fault vito w639

nigekb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Vito 111cdi 2006
Hi, I have a vito 111cdi 2006, my central locking has a fault, the passenger door unlocks by key fob but no hazards flash, cab light stays on also dash light saying door open is on constant when driving and at times the auto door locks click on & off whilst driving
passenger door will not lock using fob and again no hazards flash & cab light stays on, all other doors lock/unlock as normal,
I have disconnected passenger door lock from the box behind door panel but still no hazards flash but all other doors lock/unlock using fob,
Has anyone else had this problem ?, did you find fault & what cured it.
Thank you in advance for any help or advice,
regards Nige.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom